MOCHI'S BROKEN

>>JIMINS POV<<

"Both YG and JYP have admitted to both their top idols, Jennie of BLACKPINK and Kai of EXO, are in fact, dating....."

I couldn't move, hear or see. My mind was focused on one and one thing only.

"J-Jennie" I whispered to myself. I felt tears rain down my cheeks. I felt like I was drowning. Kai and Jennie were...........dating? No, it couldn't be true, all those flirty glances at each other, all those friendly interactions at award shows, they-they were for nothing?At one point we went as far as even holding hands, was I mistaken about thinking that she actually might've liked me back?

Kai was a good friend to me, and worse? He knew I really like Jennie. Ive never felt so betrayed. I jerked my body back, sinking into the cold mattress. I looked at the ceiling, hearing footsteps down the hall from the hotel room I was currently staying at.

"Hyung! Open up!!" Frantic knocks were heard.

"Go get the keys from Namjoon-Hyung" Before they could leave to go and retrieve the keys, I slowly lifted myself off the bed with my arms, slowly heading towards the door, not caring a thing about whoever behind the door seeing my tears.

"Hyung, you look terrible"

"Yah, Jungkook! Don't say that!"

I look at the two maknaes of BTS, my blonde hair covering my eyes.

"We heard." Taehyung said, scratching the back of his naked neck, not knowing what to do.

Without replying I walk back to the bed, ready to engulf myself in the cold sheets.
"May-maybe, they are being forced to date." Taehyung said try to reassure me, but even to him it sounded like a question.
"Just leave me alone" I said, my voice breaking at the end.
"Are you sure?"
"..........."
"Com'on Kookie, give him some space"

Once the sound of the door closing was heard, echoing through my empty room, I let the pain in my heart spread to my entire body. I was a human burrito, wrapped in the cold sheets, the room being cold didn't help. I buried my head deeper into the pillows, hoping that this was just a really bad dream.
My eyes feeling drowsy from the crying, my body feeling limp from the pain, and my heart hurting from the betrayal. Upon thinking about the two, I felt myself slowly fall asleep, hoping I wouldn't remember any of this once I wake up again.

>>JENNIES POV<<

"Both YG and JYP have admitted to both their top idols, Jennie of BLACKPINK and Kai of EXO, are in fact, dating....."
Those exact words echoed through my mind, as if they were taunting me. Beside me was my ahem "boyfriend". He, also staring at the words printed on the white screen in front of us.
YG and JYP had officially announced that me and Kai were dating, oh how much I wanted to slap the smiles off everyone's face in the room.
"Can I leave now?" I said scoffing after, my CEO seemed to notice as seeing though he replied with "Jennie, look, we know you guys don't love each other, but with this we could slowly push BLACKPINK and EXO up the charts in the Kpop industry"

What the actual fuck in all fucks

"Don't you see? BLACKPINK doesn't need EXO's help. We've already gotten this far in the music industry, and we plan to get farther by our selfs. We've worked this hard, and it's not going to be ruined by cheating" I couldn't take it. After hearing those disgusting words come out of our beloved managers mouth, I just couldn't take it anymore. I exploded in front of Kai, staff, managers, and worst of all both CEO's. 

"Look Jennie, If you don't agree with this fake relationship you can cancel it. But, I want you too at least try to go 3 days like this, after 3 days its your decision. Either keep going or break up. You choice after 3 full days." Our CEO said, emphasizing the word "full", knowing I would try to break it off before a full 3 days.