16 SHOTS

~JIMIMS POV~

After our slight encounter with the breathtaking BLACKPINK members, Taehyung and I made our way into the audience.

We took a seat next to the rest of BangTan.
Lucky for us, we had the front row seats. Our table was currently in the middle of where all the artists were sitting.

I smiled to myself as I notice a familiar name tag on the table next to ours.

Having a few minutes to spare before the award show started, my mind wandered back to Jennie.

She had looked so beautiful in the red dress she was wearing on the red carpet. Though not going to lie I did get a bit jealous when I watched her laugh with the 2 males of different groups. Lucas and Vernon of NCT and SEVENTEEN. Honestly it was just a little friendly experience, but the fact that Jennie was really close to them bothered me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt Taehyung pulled on my Chanel suits sleeve to get my attention.

"Look, your girlfriends seat is right next to us."

"I know" I replied back, not bothered by the fact that he called Jennie my girlfriend.

_____________

"Welcome! To the 25th annual GayoDaejun!, I am Lee Min Ho, actor in "Legend of the Blue Sea" today I am joined by "Song Hye-Kyo" You May recognize her from "Descendants of the Sun".

We all cheered as she came out from behind the red curtain. She was wearing a yellow short dress.

"Annyeonghaseyo"

(I don't necessarily know what goes on in these award shows so we're just gonna pretend their done with all the intros and stuff)

"First up is Best Male Group Dance"

"EXO, BTS, ASTRO, STRAY KIDS, SEVENTEEN, and MONSTA X."

"The Best Male Group Dance goes to"

"BangTanSonyeondan" Fans cheered, mostly consisting of feminine voices. I waved at them as I made my way to the stage, following Jin-hyung who was currently blowing kisses to everyone that looked at him.

"Uh, we would like to thank all of our fans, Army. We really would've never gotten this award without them. Um, Uh again Thank You very much. We love you!" Our leader shouted into the tall mic that seemed to mock my height.

"Thank you!" Taehyung yelled into the mic before leaving the stage.

Once we were back at our seats, BLACKPINK arrived to their table just a few seconds after.

The girls were dressed in different outfits, but compared to their red carpet outfits they looked comfortable-er?

Rosè