ABOUT TIME...

!!!WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER OUR JENMIN SHIP FINALLY STARTS!! I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT TIME TO MAKE THE SHIP FINALLY START AFTER LONG BORING CHAPTERS OF JIMIN AND JENNIE DROOLING OVER EACH OTHER!!!

GO GET SOME SNACKS. BECAUSE YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEINGS WAITED SO LONG FOR ME TO GET OVER MY PROBLEMS, THIS WILL BE A LONG JUICY CHAPTER. LOV YA!

>>JIMINS POV<<

Today BTS was going to attend SBS. After Gayo Daejeon, which I recall was about 3 months ago, we haven't really been up to anything since we were preparing for our new comeback. But, that wouldn't happen until a month later. We were in the van either talking or sleeping. RM was currently reading something much more interesting then the conversation we were having right now. Jin, laughing at his own dad jokes we had heard multiple times already. Suga sleeping, Jungkook mesmerized in playing fortnite on his phone, whereas Suga was sleeping. The rest? Either looking out the window or talking about BLACKPINK in Tae's case.

In the past 3 months, BTS and BLACKPINK had gotten closer, not closer as in coming to each other's dorms and hanging. Closer, as in talking at award shows and inviting each other for dinner. A lot of Army's, as well as Blink's, have so far supported the relationship between our 2 groups. Things between me and Jennie weren't as awkward as it was before we knew each other, but I wouldn't say we were totally comfortable around each other..at least not yet.

I looked out of the gray tinted windows to see a blur of colors, from how fast the van was moving. Fiddling with the hem of my suit, I look towards Tae, listening to his rant about how BLACKPINK had currently come out with a song, under the title, "Kill This Love". I hadn't gotten to listen to it yet, but even the title seemed pretty interesting. Just then a familiar beat filled the van, making Jungkook look up from his phone. Suga's solo rap came on, making him stir from his sleep. Before he could go back to sleep, everyone in the van had already started singin-yelling the lyrics.

"A-TO THE-G-TO THE-U-TO THE-S-T-D!!!"

"TOUNGE TECHNOLOGY!!!" Even the maknae, who was immersed in his fornite just seconds ago, was screaming at the top of his lungs. Suga? Well, he just yelled a shut up trying to go back to sleep, that failing from our screaming even more.

We all came quiet as the van came to a stop, all of us turning around, racing to the windows. We had arrived and was being greeted with screaming fans, trying to get selfies or trying to catch our attention. Bursting out into loud frantic cries once trying to get our attention failed. Waling into the arena where SBS was going to be held this month, I looked around until my eyes landed on the multiple eye-catching stages. TWICE was practicing their song "Signal" and then making a not-so-smooth transition to "Yes or Yes".

Because I and Taehyung had already finished our make-up and was waiting for our hair stylist, who apparently was going to arrive late. We got permission from Bang-PD to watch the various practices from whoever was performing. Both I and Tae, took back-row seats, watching Twice's performance. Honestly, I was waiting for BLACKPINK to come on for practice. I had seen their names in the line-up and was looking forward to their performance. As I dozed off while Twice was on, I was brought back to reality when I felt a stare on me. I look to my right and then to my left, eyebrow-raising when I couldn't find anyone. Looking to the stage, I make eye-contact with a Twice member. She had a very strong gaze on me, making me feel nervousness, not like the same feelings Jennie made me feel whenever she set her gaze on me while she was on stage. I examine her, up and down. Her hair was pretty short, she had long legs, hair dyed a bright neon blue, face small, almost as small as Jennie's. Honestly, I didn't like how she was staring at me. I didn't like it at all. She looked at me as if she was trying to copy one of the intimidating looks Jennie made, that always got my attention, 100%. But, hers was bothering me. She looked like she was trying to look sexy while doing a cute themed choreography that only Jennie could pull off.