COFFEE? HOT COCOA INSTEAD

>>AUTHORS POV<<

"You don't like coffee?" Jimin questioned. Jennie responded nodding her head slowly. "Its ok" Jimin said reassuring the nervous woman standing in front of him. 

"Everyone on the set for episode 45!" BTS's manger shouted from the microphone. 

As they made their was to the table each were given aprons, so their clothes wouldn't get dirty. Especially the boys, as seeing though they were wearing white button-up shirts. Even Jin got one....oh right last episode on BTS RUN Jin had lost a game to Jimin, thus having to wear a BT21 costume this episode. 

All the boys had already taken a seat and Jennie was left

"Jennie-sii could you please sit next to Jimin-sii in the middle?"  The manager said trying to make the seating chart perfect, replying with a small nod she strolled over next to the blonde male that was moving over, making room for her to sit. 

As she sat down, the manager went over the rules, directions, and things not to say and things to say. 

The director motioned a thumbs-up when the V-live started. BTS did there greetings and went over what they were going to do on this episode. The leader of the group bowed as he received a letter in a blue envelope, from one of the staff. As he opened it everyone was quiet, other then a hyped up Hobi that was tapping his fingers on the table trying to make a beat, while beatboxing.

"Today a special episode has been prepared for the 8 of you reading this letter. You are requested to learn about coffee. After making a cup of coffee each, all of you will get a paper with multiple ingredients, with this comes a type of drink, coffee, tea, mochas. A chosen staff will get to taste all drinks and will vote which was the best. The sore loser will have to wear a BT21 costume next episode. Do well!" Namjoon read off the letter, having to bring the letter closer to his face and squinting because of how small the words were.

With that, a guest nervously walked in, bowing at everyone he saw, older or not. 

"Today the instructor helping you make these amazing drinks is Jang Hyun-woo." 

Everyone got up out their seats right away and bowed to the, already sweating instructor. 

"A-annyeonghaseyo" He replied, stuttering. 

Just then a staff member carefully walked in, eyes watching the unsteady tray she was carrying. On the tray was 8 beautiful cups of coffee, there were little hearts melted into the coffee as well. 

As she set the tray down, the maknaes hands were already attacking the tray. He scanned everything on the tray in a blink of an eye before letting out a "wow".

Jennie, being a curious mandoo, had carefully gotten up from her seat, without anyone giving much notice, to examine the beautiful cups of coffee placed in front of the with little unique hearts inside. "There so pretty" she quietly said, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.