HOLY CRAP, JENSHOOK

>>JENNIE'S POV<<

Once we had passed the beautiful wooden arch bridge we were greeted by the smell of fresh air and the sound of waves crashing against the golden shore.

After a 2 minute walk we came to view to the rest of the RedVelvet members.

"Jennie-Sii!!" I jerk my head back in response, scared by the sudden shout of my name. Before I knew what else was happening I was engulfed by a hug.

"I haven't seen you in so long!"

"Seulgi-Unnie!" I yell as I came in view with the person before me.

"I missed you" I said as I looked to the ground, pouting. She laughed as she took my small hands in hers and dragged me over to introduce me to the other idols the were there.

"Sunbae-nims, this is Jennie-sii of BLACKPINK!" Making the 3 idol groups as well as my own clap.

After a while of greeting each other a little more, the leader of BTS suddenly stood up.

"Since its still to early to go swimming, we should play a game to make the time pass by quicker"

"Ok, then what should we play sunbae-nim?" Asked the maknae of NCT.

  "Lets play a game that includes knowing more about each other"

After a while of thinking of rules and arguing what they should play, J-Hope finally ended everything.

"How bout' we introduce our selfs and then the person next or across, or anyone in that matter can ask you one question.For most of the questions you have to lie without anyone catching you. If your members or anyone here know your lying then you will have to..." He stopped and looked around.

"You see that rock over there?" He looked at everyone as he pointed to a massive rock about a mile away.

"You have to run there and back under 2 minutes."

"Thats not fair, you guys are way faster then most of us there! Plus its so far away. And its hard to run in sand" Yeri-Unnie complained, but she was soon cut off as the leader of NCT suddenly cut in and said "Lets make it 4 minutes for the girls."

"Deal" The maknae of RedVelvet replied.

"Lets parter up" Irene-Unnie volunteered.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Ok, Um...." He looked at his manager, motioning for him to pick the teams.

" Jin and Taeyong, V and Lucas, Jaehyun and Ten, Jisung and Jaemin, Mark Lee and Suga, Johnny and Yuta, Jungwoo and WinWin, Haechan and Jimin, Doyoung and J-Hope, Jeno and Renjun, Zhong and Jungkook, Taeil and Joy, Kun and Seulgi, Yeri and Jisoo, Rose and Wendy, Jennie and Lisa. And Irene with...." He look around in case he was missing someone. "Its ok I don't want to play, I can't run. I'll be the MC." The leader of RedVelvet replied.

>>AUTHORS POV<<
>>TIME SKIP<<

"First, lets drop the honorifics" Jimin said before they started the game. Everyone nodded in relief.
"Ok my team will start first" Said Lucas and V
"Ok, Lucas, when you were young, what was the name of your childhood crush?"
"Chan Si"
Was it a lie? I dunno either I just put some random name in. But, it probably was.
"Lair, you said it was Eun He, or Eun Hi, whatever it was."
"Yea, I remember and it was totally not Chan Si" Jun quirked in after Taeil did.
With that said, everyone cheered and clapped but the 2 liers, who now we're told to run to the big lonely rock that was a pretty far distance from where they were sitting. They had sat down in the sand, forming a weird shaped circle.
"Ready....Set....GO!!!!!" The manager shouted, stop watch in his hands.
On cue both Lucas and V had ran, V a little behind the blonde.