I MISSED YOU

~JENNIES POV~

"BTS'S JIN AND JUNGKOOK VS EXO'S KAI AND CHAN"

"BTS HAS SCORED A POINT"

The winner of the males wrestling tournament was STRAY KIDS, while the winner of the woman's wrestling tournament was BLACKPINK. If we keep this up, we'll be sure to make top 3, or even first place if we really try.

Next was bowling. My specialty. We choose me and Rosé to participate in the bowling. At first, I wanted Lisa to come along with me and be my partner, but then I remembered last time when we went bowling.... let's just say, Lisa was was practically broke after that day, bowling is surprisingly very expensive.

As we waited for the Woman's bowling tournament, I stole more than 20 glances at Jimin.

First, the Male's bowling tournament was first and EXO won. The Woman's bowling tournament, we won, leaving BLACKPINK in 1st place so far.

Me and Rosé got a couple of strikes, just enough to get up Top 3.

Once we came out of the bowling arena, Lisa attacked us. All kept praising us, including Jisoo.

~TIME SKIP~

~AUTHORS POV~

It was now time to announce the winners.

"LAST TIME AT ISAC, BTS WON. SO NOW WE WILL HAVE BTS GIVE OUT THE AWARDS"

BLACKPINK stood at 1st place. BTS got the gold medals from the staff and walked towards up. Tae, Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook were presenting the awards.

As they came closer Jimin sped up a little, wanted to present the award to Jennie.

"THE WINNER OF THIS ISAC TOURNAMENT IS BLACKPINK!!"

As Jimin put the award around Jennie's neck, all he did was stare, and all she did was stare back.

"Congrats," He said, bowing.

Jennie took this time, 30 seconds to be exact, to gawk over his facial features. His orange hair falling just half-way down his eyes made him look so fvckn hot. His small brown eyes that seem to watch my every move. His nose, almost as small as mine. And them lips tho~ They made me feel stuff that I shouldn't.

As Jennie stared at him, he took his chance to check her out. Her brown hazelnut hair in a messy loose bun that made her look comfortable, slightly losing her feminine side, but only making Jimin admire her more. Her beautiful cat eyes drowning Jimin in a world of beauty. And her nose, so small and adorable. And last but not least, her pink soft lips that made him go from Chim to Jimin really quick. How much he wanted to smash his lips against hers. Jennie didn't only make Jimin feel like this but Chim Juinor as well. And right now Chim Junior was beginning to wake up.

"Thank you" Jennie answered, bowing back. Jimin smiled and this interaction was caught by many fans.

Of, course Jimin had to stare at her even longer making him the last to get back to their seats.

~TIME SKIP~

It has now been 1 day since the first 2 days of ISAC. BLACKPINK was doing whatever they usually do.

Jennie was sleeping with Kuma in her arms.

Lisa was playing with Luca and Leo.

Rose was emptying the kitchen.

And Jisoo was being Jisoo.

It was peaceful and quiet before a loud ringing filled the purified air.