ITS ABOUT TIME

Heads up, there might be more grammar mistakes than usual because I'm updating this chapter on my phone.
And I know I tried to get the update up on the weekend but apparently summer colds exist and they feel like shit

Anyway enjoy~

~JIMINS POV~
It's been about a week now, ever since I've seen Jennie. Honestly, both BLACKPINK and BTS have gotten closer.

Today SBS GayoDaejun was being held again.
It was currently 5 in the morning and it started at 7.
Both BigHit and YG's dating bans are gone and we were free to date whoever we want and wherever we want.

I noticed Jungkook and that one BLACKPINK member had gotten closer. What was her name, Lisa?
Yea, he's been ranting on and on about her ever since they bumped into each other at an arcade. They had supposedly a played a few games with each other and then Jungkook bought her lunch. To my knowledge, they haven't gotten caught by any antis or fans of both groups.
Jungkook was going to ask her today. He's been really anxious, telling by the amount of makeup our stylist had to use on him, he probably didn't get any sleep.

I was getting my make up done when he came over for the fifth time today asking "hyung what if she says no?" "What if she thinks I'm an embarrassment?"
All I could answer with was "You'll be fine" or "I'm sure she'll say yes"

Everyone already knew about it including our stylists, other members, our manager and HitManBang.

Honestly I didn't think HitManBang was going to take it so nicely, but when Jungkook brought up the topic he thought about it before a smile appeared on his face. He was happy it was BLACKPINK, they have been dominating world records as well as ours and he's been looking forward to meeting them. HitManBang even brought up the idea of a collaboration.
(We could only wish😫😭)

~JENNIES POV~

Bts's Jungkook. That was all Lisa was talking about. Ever since she ran into him at an arcade.
"Oh my god you should've seen him!!!" She shrieked.
It was 4 in the morning and I couldn't stand this anymore.
"He was so handsome, and you should've seen his face, ahhhhh" she shrieked once again.
She made me stay awake the entire night to talk about her entire experience with the bangtan member. She told me so many times I remember ever single thing. Apparently...she wasn't done, she was going to tell me yet once again.

"OH MY GOD JENNIE you should've seen him!, ok so I just went into the arcade ok? Then I started walking looking down cause I'm counting my tickets, and then out of nowhere my head comes in contact with his chest and Oh Mai God lemme tell you, he is tall as fvck! I stumble back and he grabs my hand, preventing me from falling to the ground! And then we just froze, looking into each others eyes. Uhhhhh he was so handsomeeee.
And then I went 'ahem' because it was getting awkward. He then let go and asked if I was ok. And then I said 'uh yea thank you' while bowing, he then said it's okay. And then we played some games with each other cause we were lonely anyway and well he obviously won a lot of the games we played but it was still pretty fun. We also got some ice cream. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was amazing"

 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was amazing"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.