RM'S CUTTING ONIONS...HORRIBLY

~JIMINS POV~

I got confused at first as to wy Jennie didn't understand the word 'Narcissist'. It eventually came to mind that she was foreign and didn't know big complex words in Korean, or mostly words that have an easier explanation too.

Once Jisoo explained to her that it meant to love yourself a lot, Jennie answered back with a few stutters before exposing Rosé.

They and everyone else at the interview were currently laughing and giggling from the view of Rosé putting Jennie in a headlock, playfully.

"Ok, ok-ahem" The interviewer got everyone to calm down so he could ask the next question.

"BLACKPINK is currently known as one of the most groups mostly made up of foreign members."

"Ah yes, I'm the only one here that was born in Korea," Jisoo said, obviously proud of her being the only one.

Lucky at least she doesn't have to be bothered about someone copying them-ahem-Jungkook-cough.

"Ahhh, makes sense. So Lisa is from?"

"Thailand"

"Rosé?"

"New Zealand"

"Jennie?"

"Also New Zealand" Of course, Jisoo answered, being the oldest and all.

"Wahh, Jinja. Did you guys know any Korean when you came here?"

"No, they didn't know any at all. They learned from the best," She said, putting her thumbs up and pointed towards herself. Her face obviously was proud of her astonishment. She made the audience laugh at her praising herself.

"So, now time for the hard part. I want to know the hardships you guys went through while you guys were trainees."

Jisoo sucked in air, getting ready.

I furrowed my eyebrows, they couldn't have that much of a hard time during trainees....could they?

"Being a trainee was a really difficult thing for us; especially at YG. I remember when I first got there, I was amazed by how big the place was. My parents had always supported my dream of becoming an idol, and I've gotten to so many places with their encouragement. So once I became a trainee and wasn't allowed to see my family in years, I was left....hopeless. I didn't see their smiles and laughs, I didn't hear their cheers and soothing voices encouraging me. A-and it left me so eager to get back home, I didn't want to do this anymore.

But then, all of that disappeared right when I met Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé. When I first met them it was so adorable watching them try to speak the little Korean they new-" Once she said this, the three members behind her chuckled, Rosé already shedding tears as Jennie wiped them away. Jisoo continued "-And I was the oldest, right then-I felt like I had to do something. I taught them how to speak Korean, I taught them the little things and got closer to them-

-YG would constantly tell us that we wouldn't be able to debut because we weren't good enough. He would always look down on us thinking that we were just a small seed-not being fed or being blocked from the sunlight, But then that seed grew into a big oak tree. Only then; I knew I couldn't turn back, at least not anymore."

Once she had finished many female idols were already making pools of tears, whereas Jisoo seemed unfazed...

Some male idols were on the bridge of tears, If just one tear escaped then the others will come running down; I should know.

"Next up-Lisa! Lisa, what were your hardships from training under YG? You must've had many hardships being foreign and all."

" When I first came to YG, I was proud of myself. I was happy. Of course, I missed my parents a lot but I had Jisoo-Unnie, Rosé-Unnie, and Jennie. YG was really hard on me because I was foreign and was from Thailand. So whenever I met him in the hallways I tried to seem as if I was good enough. He would always expect me to get everything right and at one point in training; I hated that. It was tiring and because we went up against other female groups it was difficult. Papa-YG looked down on us. He would have higher expectations for other groups. He would rank us every month and I remember us always being last place.