MONSTER ROOKIES

>>JIMIN'S POV<<

4 words

I. NEED. HOLY. WATER.

After seeing Jennies aegyo, I died right away. How is doing aegyo that cute possible?!?

Im confused, scared, flustered, probably blushing. I only have one response too this.

Excuse me  readers, I am going to go fetch an entire pool of holy water, Does anyone want some? Feel free to take a bathroom break, or go get some snacks. I'll be right back with holy water.

KIM. JENNIE. IS. SO. FUDGING. ADORABLE.

Apparently, the other members and idols  thought so too. They were clapping and laughing. I look to SEVENTEEN and see most of the members clutching their chests, RED VEVLET was "aww"ing and laughing. Other groups were doing the same thing. And then theres NCT's Lucas, I heard that him and Jennie were very close friends, You know that one person that always overreacts? Yep, he was rolling on the ground, clutching his chest, while his other members were laughing at him. I look at my members and RapMon-hyung was clapping along with Jin-Hyung and a smiling Suga. I see Tae-hyung and J-Hope-hyung trying to imitate Jennies aegyo. And poor Jeonkook was siting in the middle of all this. I bet he was happy though, I might have caught him blushing at Lisa's aegyo. 

"SEXY AEGYO!!!!!!!" I hear someone yell from the crowd, probably a fanboy, as seeing though their voice seemed pretty deep.

"Sexy aegyo?" Jisoo asked into the crowd, later earning screams and yells from eager fans.

I looked behind Jisoo, and see Jennie taking off her bomber jacket, and handing it to Lisa, who had been hugging herself because it was cold. 

I fricken swear, Jennies going to be the death of me.

A couple excuses later, they finally did sexy aegyo, making the crowds of fans scream and cry.

"JENNIE-YAHHH" Another fanboy yelled. Jennie turned around, flinching.

"Yes?"She replied quickly. She looked a little frightened, probably because of the loud screaming. I mean I couldn't blame her, your just casually turning around because you felt something under your shoe, then all of a sudden you hear someone yell, nope scream your name.

"DO YOUR BUSAN ACCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!" The ocean of fans then cheered in response.

Busan accent?

Soon the other members, started chanting her name. In a matter of seconds everyone was chanting. Even the idols. Even me.

She laughed in embarrassment and looked down at the ground. 

Once everyone quieted down, Jisoo counted to three. 

It was silent, so silent, all you could hear has breathing.

Her satoori was perfect. (Satoori = Accent)

Within a blink of an eye the crowd was louder then before. Now, Lucas wasn't the only one lying on the floor clutching his chest. 

I look to Tae-hyung and see him wide-eyed. I couldnt help but laugh, I look back at the stage to see her kneeling on the ground, smacking the ground with her tiny hands, full of embarrassment. Even her members were laughing along, and clapping.

 Even her members were laughing along, and clapping