MANAGER FOR A DAY

>>JIMINS POV<<

Jennie looked at the camera and said.

"The guest that is invited here, at BLACKPINK HOUSE is.......*unravels paper once again and shows it to the camera* BTS's Jimin." 

We, BTS were watching BLACKPINK HOUSE........and we don't regret it at all.

Everyone cheered as BLACKPINK's Jennie announced the guest, joining an episode of BLACKPINK HOUSE. 

"UGGHHHHH Your so lucky" J-hope whined clinging onto Jimins arm. 

"I know I am" Jimin replied back, bragging, then bursting into laughter, embarrassed.

"When is their next episode anyway?" 

"Lets see" RM replied, already searching up the answer, on my best friend...Google!

"Tomorrow" 

>>TIME SKIP<< 

>>AUTHORS POV<<

It was now the next day and BLACKPINK HOUSE's next episode had already started....early in the morning.....every BLACKPINK member still asleep.

The camera in Jennie and Lisa's room zoomed in, to find a passed out Lisa on top of the poor maknae, who looked uncomfortable, surprisingly still fast asleep.

After a couple minutes of being blessed, to see the girls sleeping, Rose tiptoed into the maknae lines room. She motioned a shushing sign with her finger as she carefully walked up to the two, trying not to make a sound. She couldn't help but let out a giggle as she saw Lisa peacefully sleeping on Jennie, her giggles soon stoped as she remembered what she came in for.  

Within a few minutes, the maknae line was already on the ground, dying from laughter.  Jisoo had came into the quiet room, after being called by Rose. They had made a devious plan to tickle the two, waking them up. 

All you heard from outside the room was, screams, yelps, and constant begs to stop. Jisoo then came out the room, a passed out Jennie on her back, while Rose dragged Lisa out. Mama-Jisoo carefully sat back on the couch, making Jennie take a seat as well. As the other two crackheads were dragging each other to the couch, Jisoo asked the already dozing off, Jennie "Since we don't have anything to do today, what should we do?" 

Rose then collapsed into the island couch, notepad in hand, already suggesting ideas.

"I can't, I have to go to rehearsal, Im still working on my new song." Jennie said voice raspy, eyes closed. 

"Aw, I really wanted to go to the new archery place that just opened up with you." Lisa said pouting. 

Jennie mimicked the blondes pout as she replied by saying "Sorry, wifey, maybe next time." JENLISAAAA!!!

"Oh! You can go with Rose while, I go make rings

"Oh! You can go with Rose while, I go make rings...Ive been wanting to do that lately" The oldest said, her eyes focused on her nails that she got done before they called it a night, yesterday.