SHALL WE?

It's been about 2 weeks since Jimin and Jennie became "Jenmin".

In those two weeks, both Blackpink and BangTan found out. Both groups gave the new couple all their support and happiness.

Even though both Jennie and Jimin were happy about getting together, it brought bad news as well.

One. Teasing, annoying teasing from their members, that weren't going to stop.

Two. Hate from fans, once they found out.
For now, they decided they kept it a secret from the world.

Three. Longingness. Let's face it, they were both famous artists in the music industry.
They can't go lovey dovey kissing in the middle of nowhere at anytime they want.

Four. Trust. Trust that they won't break each other's heart, trust that the other won't throw its parter away ever so quickly.

They still haven't told their agencies yet. But the guilt was starting to kill Jennie.

You see, Jennie was a good girl, even just stealing candy from a doctors office would kill her with guilt. So keeping this from her own agency was difficult.

Ring

Ring
Ring

"Jennie!! Your boyfriends calling!" Jisoo yelled from the kitchen, where Jennie had left her phone before taking a shower.

"I'm in the shower! Just answer it for me!"

"Hello Jennies boyfriend"

"Is Jennie there?"

"She's in the shower"

"Ah, I'll call back later then"

With that the phone call ended.

"Jisoo-Unnie! Where's my phone!" Jennie yelled, wrapping a towel on herself before exiting BLACKPINK HOUSE's squeaky clean bathroom.

"It's in the kitchen!" Jisoo yelled back, still stuffing her mouth with last nights dinner.

Running to the kitchen, barefoot and still wet, dripping with water she smiled and ran back to her room once obtaining her goal.

"YAH! Now the floors all wet!!" You can hear Jisoo yelling in the back, muffled from the food in her mouths.

Though, despite the older woman's scolds, Jennie was to focused on calling her beloved boyfriend back to even hear her.

After two rings, a males voice was heard from the other side of the phone.

~JENNIES POV~

"Jennie?"

"Hey! How've you been?" I said, recalling that we haven't talked since our kiss.

"Not good" he said, I could feel he was shaking his head.

I pouted, "what's wrong" I said with aeygo, trying to cheer him up.

"I haven't gotten to see or touch my baby all week, and the week before too" he whined, making me laugh at his desperation.

"Awww, must suck."

"I know right, how bout you"

"I'm fine, don't miss anyone at all" I said, smirking and waiting for his reply.

Silence.

"Princess, I will come over to your dorm right now, and we'll see how much you don't miss me" His stern voice slightly making me jump.