Sister? [2] - S.S.

Czarina and I finally got to Atlanta so I can film my parts in Infinity War. We got to set after dropping our stuff off at the house I rented.

"Yo, Sexy Seabass!" Anthony called out walking over to us.

"Chocolatechino!" I said.

We did our secret handshake and when I looked back at Czarina, she's gone.

"Shit, I lost her," I said doing a full circle to find her.

"Who'd you lost?" Anthony asked.

"My sister," I said looking at him.

"When did you get a sister?!"

"6 months ago!" I said and started walking around. "I can't lose her yet! My mom is gonna kill me!"

"That sounds like a you problem," he said.

I glared at him.

"Fine, she probably didn't go far unless she's a runner," he said.

"Sebastian! Get into makeup right away!" A producer yelled.

"Shit," I said.

"I'll find her," Mackie said.

"Thanks, her name is Czarina," I said making my way to the makeup trailer.

"Cool," He said giving me a thumbs up.

Czarina's POV

"So, you are from Russia?" Tom asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Can you fake an American accent?" He asked excitedly.

"Oh my god, seriously? That's what you want me to do?" I asked sarcastically in a American accent.

His face light up like a Christmas tree. We're both sitting in lawn chairs outside of a trailer and there's trailers set up like a town/cul-de-sac.

"That was amazing," he said.

"Thank you," I said still in an American accent. "Is this all you do?"

"Yeah, pretty much until they call me on set," Tom said. "Wanna make a bet?"

"Sure but I'm broke," I said.

"I bet you can't do an American accent for the whole day," Tom said.

"Pfft, I can and I will. I bet you can't do an American accent for the whole day," I said in an American accent.

"The bet is on," Tom said in an American accent. "200 bucks is on the table."

"Deal," I said.

"Ooooooooo, Tommy got a girlfriend!" A ginger man said wearing some costume with a red trench coat.

"He wishes," I said.

The ginger laughed at him and Tom looked offended.

"Get some ice for that burn, you wouldn't want it getting infected," I said keeping up with the accent and I stood up.

"Oooo, I'm stealing her," the ginger said.

"I SHOWED YOU VINE!" Tom called out as I left with the man looking toddler.

"VINE IS DEAD!" I yelled back.

"YOU GOTTA LET IT GO!! YOU CANT LET THE GRIEF CONSUME YOU!" The ginger yelled.

Tom screamed at us.

"That was so manly!" I yelled sarcastically.

The ginger laughed and took me to a new group of people. There's a green chick, a weird alien, a blue chick, and a gray man.