Comfort - B.B.

Let's be honest. You choose comfort over style all the time. It's always baggy hoodies, baggy sweatpants, and sometimes on rare occasions skinny jeans. Anything baggy that you can lounge in, you got it. You are probably the most chillest and zen Avenger out of all of them. Some actually come to you for advice and it always shocks you.

Today is the day, you finally got the new workout clothes you've been meaning try since you got them. You put on black high waisted leggings that you absolutely adore and it has mesh cut outs. You put on the black nike sports bra. You happily put on athletic socks and slipped on your black on black nike tennis shoes. You quickly headed off to the training room after putting on deodorant.

You walked into the training room and Wanda already has her music playing loudly. It's got some bad words but Steve just has to deal with it. You turned heads and you put your hair up into a ponytail ready to kick some ass.

"Damn," Bucky whispered to Sam.

You went over to Natasha and she just looked at you shocked.

"Where's the baggy shit?" She asked.

"This shit is fucking comfortable," you said putting your hands on your toned waist.

"What the shit? I see you eat Doritos all the fucking time," she said poking your abdomen. "This is some magic shit. I don't understand how you have washboard abs."

Clint comes over and inspects you.

"Impossible," Clint said. "Unless you're a super soldier!"

"No, I have a high metabolism," you said.

"That's unfair!" Wanda yelled laying down on a bench.

"Y/n, spar with me," Bucky said.

"Finally! Someone wants workout with me!" You said throwing your hands up and you go over to Bucky.

He helps you wrap your hands with the boxers tape and he even grabbed the black ones to match your whole outfit scheme. You both then got into defensive positions. You threw the first punch and that started the whole thing.

(Time skip)

Bucky couldn't believe how sore he is and unable to get off the mat. He's on his back with his arms out and you have your head on his stomach as you are splayed out on the floor. You yourself feel absolutely numb and you can't move either. 

"Doll," Bucky said.

"Chinatown," you said.

"What?" He said oh so confused.

"Sorry, I thought we were doing word associations," you said.

"You're weird," Bucky muttered placing his metal arm over your shoulders which felt amazing to have the cold touch your hot skin.

"Thank you," You said chuckling.

(Time skip)

You started preparing yourself an ice bath to soothe your very sore muscles in your very large tub. You let the tub fill up with cold water and you watched the ice rise. You took off the tank top you're wearing and it was a bitch. You ended up getting in wearing your running shorts and sports bra. It felt amazing on your muscles once you relaxed and got some soft music playing.

"Y/n?!" Bucky asked coming into your room.

You didn't respond and he knocked on the bathroom door. You just glared at the wooden door.

"Come in," You said.

Bucky hesitantly comes in and covers his eyes seeing you in the tub. He even got a hue of pink on his cheeks.

"Buck, it's fine. I got clothes on," you said.

"Why would you have clothes on?" Bucky asked hesitantly removing his hand.

"I could only get the tank top off," you said.

"Is that ice?" Bucky asked pointing to the water.

"Yeah," You said.

"Oh my god! You're gonna get hypothermia!" Bucky said quickly going over to you.

"Hold it, buckaroo!" You yelled holding out your hand. "Ice helps with sore muscles. Athletes take ice baths all the time. It's also not the first time I've done it."

He just frowned.

"You still sore?" You asked.

He nodded adorably.

"You don't have too but take off your shirt and shoes and get in," You said seeing that he's wearing shorts instead of his usual sweatpants.

Bucky sighed knowing how much he hates the cold but he hates being sore and feeling all tense cause of it.

"We can snuggle up on my bed after and it won't be long," You said biting your bottom lip wondering if you should've suggested that bed part.

He kicked off his shoes, took off his socks, and shirt. Bucky got in with disgust but he wasn't a wimp getting in. He sat across from you and you smiled.

Soon enough, he actually relaxed and he couldn't believe it. He was sitting in a bathtub filled with ice and cold ass water and you are across from him just looking at him. It was quiet except for your music and it wasn't awkward at all. You both just stared at each other. It was peaceful.

You both got out shivering but you felt a lot better. You passed him a towel and you grabbed one for yourself.

"That was cold," Bucky said wrapping his towel around himself.

You grinned and nodded. You go to the man standing before you and you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Come on, lets go get warm and cozy," you said.

"Jesus! Let me at least take you on a date first," Bucky said looking at you.

"Saturday?" You asked.

"Works for me," he said smiling.