Dead - B.B.

Imagine: You faked your death after giving birth to yours and Bucky's daughter. You had to. You had no choice. It nearly killed your husband to not have you with him but he has his daughter to raise. Five years later, you are a part of Coulson's team after finishing up the mission that Fury had you do to fake your death. Your daughter gets kidnapped right as she gets out of school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood there and watched the footage. Coulson, May, Skye, Triplett, Fitz, and Simmons are there watching. Only Coulson and May know you have a child and are technically married.

"We gotta find her," you said trying to keep yourself together.

"Umm, sir, we don't usually do cases with kidnapped children and umm..," Fitz said.

"He's right. Isn't this something local police handle?" Triplett said.

"Hydra kidnapped her," you said quietly.

"Why would they do that? She's just a four year old," Simmons said.

"Her father was the Winter Soldier now turned White Wolf," you said looking over at her. "Also, she's my daughter."

"Woah, I didn't know that," Skye said.

"Neither did I," Triplett said.

"Now you do. If you don't mind, I'm gonna go punch some things," you said leaving the room.

"You're gonna go on a rampage?" Triplett asked.

"Yes!"

(Time skip)

You guys got to the Hydra base and just have to find her. You hear a little girl's muffled screaming and crying. You run to it with Triplett following you.

You find McKenzie being punched by a bald man. You shoot him in the head and Triplett takes out the others. You go to her and cut off the ropes around her wrists.

"It's okay, it's okay," you said getting teary eyed and you take off her gag.

"Mama?" She said.

You nodded and she immediately wrapped her arms around your neck. You picked her up and followed Triplett out. You guys reach the Bus and go up the ramp.

"Bring her over," Simmons said softly leading you into the lab.

You placed Kenzie down on the table and you smoothed out her hair. She did look a lot like Bucky. Her hair, her eyes.

"Daddy misses you," she said as Simmons starts patching her up.

"I bet he does, smalls," you said taking this locket she has around her neck.

You opened it seeing you and Bucky together in a picture. Kenzie looked up at you with admiration in her blue eyes. Bucky would always tell her amazing stories about you and you and Bucky were her hero even though you were believed to be dead.

Meanwhile, Bucky is destroying his whole room since they just keep giving him bad news. Steve waited patiently on the floor by Bucky's door. He just really wishes you were here to comfort Bucky and he felt like you would know what to do.

Bucky flew the door opened and looked at Steve.

"I don't know what to do," Bucky cried out falling to his knees.

Steve immediately wrapped his arms around Bucky.

"We'll find her. I don't know when. I don't know how but we'll find her," Steve said and he too was hurting since McKenzie was his little buddy and they would always hangout if Bucky had a mission or had to go out.