Dance Partner (2) - B.B.

It's been a week since Jamba Juice and the two of you have started a new dance routine in class to the song Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur. The video for Taki Taki is released and has been a huge hit. Tony caught wind of it by a Peter Parker.

"Guys! Watch this!" Tony said motioning everyone in the room to gather around him.

Steve, Clint, Sam, Natasha, and Wanda came to Tony. Tony sat down at the head of the table and they all looked at the screen of a YouTube video. Tony pressed play. The music played and Bucky dancing from last week plays.

Wanda squealed in shock. Clint and Sam's jaws dropped. Natasha is keeping a straight face. Steve is in shock but he sees how much fun and how happy Bucky is as he dances.

"Holy shit," Sam said.

"I mean, he was a pretty great dancer in the 30s/40s," Steve said as they continued watching the minute dance.

The video transitioned to you and your group dancing to the song. Tony's about to pause the video but Sam swats his hand. They watched the video to the end.

"That chick is hot," Sam said.

Clint hummed in agreement.

"Now we wait for Barnes to come up," Natasha said and everyone quickly sat down.

Bucky got to the tower after having his dance class with you. He walked into the lobby and went straight to the elevator. He has earbuds in and a playlist that you made on Spotify for him playing in his ears. He's in an exceptionally good mood.

The elevator doors open and he went in. He pressed the loft floor. The others found snapchats of Bucky dancing with you, Matt, and Maya in Jamba Juice while they waited for his return which Peter helped with.

Bucky walked into the loft seeing them gathered around the table and he paused his music.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asked worried looking at them.

"EXPLAIN!" Sam yelled pressing play on the Taki Taki video.

Bucky went over and took out his earbuds. He watched himself dancing.

"I know, I'm a great dancer," Bucky said with a smile on his face.

"Why is there a video of you dancing?" Natasha asked.

"Cause Kyle wanted me in it," Bucky said with a smile he can't get rid of.

"Who's Kyle?" Tony asked pausing the video.

"My dance teacher," Bucky said.

"Pfft, When did this happen?" Sam asked laughing.

"5 months ago today," Bucky said dancing his way to the kitchen.

"And ya didn't tell us?" Steve asked.

"I don't need teasing from you shitheads, you people are cruel at times," Bucky said grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge and everyone went quiet. "Except the kid."

Bucky sighed and still had the smile on his face.

"What's got you all smiley, Buck?" Steve asked looking at Bucky.

Bucky goes over to the tablet and fast forwards to your part.

"Her," He said pointing to you at the center.

Sam and Clint groaned. Steve looked over at the screen.

"She's beautiful," Steve said.

"I know," Bucky said grinning widely. "I've gotta go shower."

"Why?" Sam asked.

"Seriously? I'm fucking sweating over here like honestly. Where's the wisecracks about me smelling?" Bucky asked.

"You do stink, Mr. Barnes, it's like a mix of man, axe body spray, and a lot of sweat," Peter said.

"Thank you and I don't use Axe Body Spray," Bucky said.

(Time skip)

You got to class late. You had to be in the back or would disturb everyone by trying to weave your way to Bucky. You see Bucky is partnered up with Bethany. You dislike Bethany with a passion and you cannot stand her. She's practically your worst enemy. She's stolen most of your boyfriends and now she's stealing Bucky from you.

You just want class to end cause you wouldn't have to deal with Bethany and all her drama.

(Time skip)

You were one of the first ones out of class and Bucky quickly follows after you. He grabbed your wrist and you quickly spin around.

"Woah, hey, you good?" He asked as you almost punch him.

"Yeah, I'm good," you said putting your hand into your pocket and he lets go of your wrist.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah," You said. "See ya around."

You quickly walked away from Bucky and he just frowned watching you go.

To be continued...