Model (5) - B.B.

You woke up hearing Bucky's snoring and you quickly pushed yourself up using his shoulders since you were laying on top of him. You immediately felt the pain hit you. You honestly couldn't believe it that you have Bucky in your bed. You sort of remember last night but you were loaded up on painkillers to have a reasonable conversation with the man you've been married to.

Bucky opened his eyes feeling pressure against his shoulders. He sees you studying his features all over again while in pain. He smiled at you and you pressed your lips against his.

"Wait— is- is that o-okay?" You asked pulling away quickly and you were nervous.

He placed his hands on your hips and carefully flipped the both of you so that you were on your back. To be honest, it felt so much nicer on you.

"Yeah, it's okay, Doll," Bucky said. "You can kiss me whenever you like. I don't care."

He leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You felt the scruff of his beard and you're surprised at how soft it is. He put all his weight on his knees so he wouldn't accidentally hurt you. When he parted away, you hit his bottom lip and blushed slightly.

"Damn, I missed that," Bucky said kissing your cheek.

"Me too. I love the beard. How did you get it so soft?" You asked cupping his cheeks.

"Wakandan Shea," Bucky said putting his hands by your head.

"You went to Wakanda?!" You asked propping yourself up on your elbows.

"Yeah, it's chill. I got goats there and the princess has adopted me- whatever that means," Bucky said. "I'll definitely take you there when Shuri has decided she wants to upgrade my arm again and I give it about a week. Or she has something to show me. She has flown me all the way out there to see one of those Vines."

You smirked and pressed your lips against his.

"She'll definitely like you as much as I do," Bucky said grinning.

(Time skip)

"You'll come back, right?" Bobbi asked.

"Yeah, don't take my shit that's in my room," you said hugging her.

"I won't, grandma," Bobbi said and you just glared at her.

"I will throw a fucking shoe at Hunter," you said parting away.

"What did I do?" Hunter asked.

You just flipped him off and went onto the quinjet with Bucky. You and Bucky buckled up with the other three Avengers. May is flying the quinjet.

(Time skip)

You and Bucky walked into the kitchen as Steve is making breakfast for everyone.

"Oh my god, you're that Victoria's Secret Angel!" Tony said.

Bucky put his arm around you and pulled you closer protectively.

"Wait, Where's Rachel?" Wanda asked.

"Dead," You said happily.

"How?" Tony asked.

"I had to use her as a human shield and she was Hydra," you said.

Steve just looked at you shocked.

"That's why I have trust issues," Bucky said hugging you and kissing your forehead.

"Hey, Steve," you said.

"Hi, Y/n," Steve said glad to see you again after all these years and back in Bucky's arms.

-