Model (2) - B.B.

"Baby, come on, let's have some fun," you said unbuttoning Chadwick's white shirt as you sat in his lap.

"No, I've got work to do," he said.

You pouted and said, "but baby!"

"Josephine! I've got work to do!" He yelled pushing you off of him.

You yelped like a dog getting its tail stepped on. You frowned and you pushed yourself up. You left his office walking past the red octopus painting with a tear streaming down your face. You slipped on your heels that are by the door and grabbed your jacket. You left as you heard his footsteps come for you. You got out to your sports car and drove off out of his property.

-

"So, you've become obsessed with this lingerie model who looks like your dead wife?" Natasha asked looking at Bucky.

"I guess," Bucky said as they pulled up into the cemetery.

"What about Rachel?" Natasha asked.

Bucky just grumbled. Natasha pulled up to the right spot. They got out of the car and Steve led the way.

Y/n Josephine Barnes
1923-1946
Loving sister, wife, & daughter

"I don't believe it," Bucky said putting his hands in his pocket.

"You said that you would believe that she's dead if someone took you to her grave," Steve said.

"And I lied," Bucky said going back to the car.

"This isn't gonna be healthy for him, Steve," Natasha said.

"Next stop!" Bucky said sticking his head out the window and smacking the car.

~Flashback~

"Are you really bringing me with you on your date?" Elizabeth asked looking up at you.

"Bucky's a great guy," you said looking at the 12 year old.

"Well, He has a terrible name," she sassed.

"It's actually a nickname," Bucky said coming up behind you.

"Pfft, it's stupid," Elizabeth said crossing her arms over her chest. "You buffoon."

"Sorry, she doesn't really wanna be here," you said as Bucky hugged you and kissed you.

"Disgusting," Elizabeth said.

"Welcome to my world," Steve said.

"Boys, this is Elizabeth, my little sister," you said.

"Excuse me? I'm almost as tall as this guy," she said pointing to Steve.

Bucky just laughed and you grinned.

~<>~

"Go suck my giant ass dick, you buffoons!" Elizabeth yelled as she wins all the poker chips.

"Language," Steve said.

Elizabeth flips him off as some of the old folk leave her.