Falcon & Winter Soldier - S.S.

You finally got casted into the second season of Falcon & Winter Soldier. You are playing Jaycee Ryker, a love interest for Bucky but you don't know that part. The last actress was thrown out due to her being a bit a diva so her character was killed off in the first season.

It's 2am and you are on your first break as they're setting up the shot. You got to the set at yesterday at 3pm and the boys have finished their filming at 2pm yesterday and have left to get some rest before coming back. You met Sebastian briefly in your audition but he had to leave for a flight at the beginning of it. Therefore, you haven't truly met him or Anthony.

You are surviving on sugar and coffee and some trail mix (or favorite healthiest snack you can think of). It's pouring down rain which is great for the scene and they don't have to do fake rain. The director is making you stand out in the rain for the scene. So, you've got music playing and you've got your makeup artist dancing with you as she stands under a tent.

"I'm so gonna get a cold," you said.

"Yeah you are," she said.

One of the assistants come over and give you a hot chocolate.

"Thank you!" You said happily wrapping your hands around the paper cup that's from Starbucks.

"No problem," she said and went over to the director.

You go under the tent and the hairstylist plays with your hair.

"Mr. Stan and Mr. Mackie are here," the assistant said to the director.

He nodded.

(Time skip)

You gotta keep moving or you'll just pass out. You are actually a dancer and always have to be dancing. You're managing to keep everyone in a good mood even though it's 3am.

"I honestly don't know how you are even surviving," your makeup artist said as you drink your hot cocoa.

You shrugged your shoulders and Sebastian and Anthony come over in casual rain clothes.

"Dude this is a throwback," Anthony said.

"What are you? 75?" You asked as Cupid Shuffle started playing.

He rolled his eyes and started dancing. You joined him and everyone gave you guys space in the middle. Sebastian started laughing seeing the two of you fall in sync dancing. He's pretty tired himself but loves the upbeat vibe you give off. You and Anthony were laughing having a good time by the end of it.

"Damn, Who are you?" Anthony asked.

"Y/n," you said shaking his hand.

"Pretty. Anthony. I hope we work together soon," Mackie said.

"I cannot wait," you said smirking and the crew chuckled.

"Y/n, Anthony, Sebastian!" The director called out.

You three make your way to set and Anthony just smirks at you.

To be continued?