I Promise - B.B.

Imagine: Bucky, your boyfriend, just told you he's going off to war. You, Steve, Bucky, and your friend Dot came to the Stark expo. You and Dot came together and were to meet the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Dot walked around trying find the boys. Of course you didn't know Bucky was in uniform which made looking for him harder. You finally spot the short blonde standing next to a guy in uniform.

"Steve!" You said running over with Dot.

The two spun around at the sound of your voice and you stopped dead in your tracks seeing Bucky. You shook your head no and backed away. You've been all for the war just as long as it wasn't gonna take your Bucky. But it has.

You ran off as tears came to your eyes. Bucky of course felt bad for not telling you sooner but he felt like he didn't want to ruin your last few days together. He ran after you leaving Steve with Dot.

"Y/N!" Bucky called out after losing you.

He started looking through the crowds to try and find you. You had found a bench and just broke down sobbing.

"Y/n!" Bucky said running over to you.

You just kept on crying and he sat down next to you. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his lap. He held you securely as you cried into his chest.

"I'm so so sorry, Doll," Bucky said putting his head on yours. "I didn't want to ruin our time together."

"You better come back, Soldier. I don't know what I-I'll d-do without you," you said looking up at him.

"I promise, Doll. I'll come back for you and you and me can start that family you always wanted with me," Bucky said caressing your cheek. "Cause I'd like that very much with you."

"R-really?" You asked.

He nodded and pressed his soft pink lips against yours firmly.

"I love you," He whispered softly as he pressed his forehead against yours.

"I love you too," you said.

That was the last time you said I love you to him in the 1900s....