Reunited - B.B.

Tony had unfrozen you from cryogenic stasis a week ago. You're on the couch curled up with a blanket watching Star Wars with Rhodey while Tony is off greeting his old teammates.

"Tony is stressed out," You said looking at Rhodey. "Why?"

"Well, we all had a huge fight which ended up with the Avengers breaking up," Rhodey said. "His boyfriend also is one of those coming back."

"He's gay?" You asked a bit shocked.

"He's actually bisexual meaning he likes both men and women," Rhodey explained.

You just nodded and said, "is it legal to marry now?"

"Yeah, you can marry whoever you want," Rhodey said.

You smiled and said, "I had a friend like that but he would never admit it. I wonder if he ever found anybody."

"He probably did," he said.

-

"So, there's another popsicle. I unfroze her," Tony said awkwardly.

"Wait," Steve said stopping the man.

"Did you get Doritos?" Sam asked cutting in between the two.

"Yeah, kitchen," Tony said.

Sam and Bucky quickly pushed on past the two. Sam led the way and Bucky chased after. You watched the two run in and Bucky dove over the kitchen island to get to the cabinets. You laughed at the man as he groans in pain after landing wrong on with his miscalculations.

"You boys are obnoxious," Rhodey said shaking his head as Sam is perched on the counter with a family sized bag of Doritos.

You nodded in agreement and turned your attention back to the screen.

"Oh my god, it's Star Wars!" Bucky said quickly getting up.

He races over and plops himself down in between you and Rhodey. You immediately recognize the man. He turns to look at Sam but his eyes just got stuck on you.

"Y/n?" He asked.

"Bucky," you said grinning softly.

He wraps his arms around you tightly and kisses your cheek. He moves himself closer to you. 

"My god, Doll, you're still as precious as the last time I saw you," Bucky said peppering your face with kisses and keeping you close. "Still always smiley."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and entangled your hands into his hair. He picks you up and sits down in your spot putting you in his lap.

"Ummm, how do you two know each other?" Sam asked.

"She's my fiancé," Bucky sassed.

"Hey," You said.

"Sup. —STEEEEEEEEVVVE!!!!!!!!!" Sam yelled jogging off with his bag of Doritos in hand.

To be continued?