Model (3) - B.B.

"This is insane. There's probably a dead body in there," Sam said sweating so much in this cold night. "I don't know if you'll like what you see."

"Yeah?" Bucky said looking up at Sam and he broke the lock of the wooden casket off with his shovel.

Bucky opened it and is shocked at what he sees.

"What is it?" Natasha asked.

"It's empty!" Bucky whispered yelled looking at the empty casket.

(Time skip)

"Coulson," You said coming into your kitchen wearing a black silk robe.

"You've got a problem," he said.

"Which is?" You asked.

"Your husband dug up your grave and has made a visit with your sister," Coulson said.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yeah, he's looking for you. I'll see what Maria knows about his excursions," Coulson said.

"Please do. I also bugged Chadwick's office so the bug should be sending you information," you said. "Bucky might ruin the mission just trying to find me. He probably won't stop. He can be a lovesick puppy."

"I'll see what I can do on my end," Coulson said.

-

"Grave robbing?!" Maria yelled looking at the three of them.

"Well, it was an empty casket," Bucky said.

"You didn't even bother to put it back!" Maria yelled.

"Security was coming," Natasha said.

"Yeah, we had to bail," Sam said shrugging his shoulders.

"It's all on me," Bucky said looking at Maria. "I just wanna find my wife."

"She's dead, face it, Sergeant," Maria said harshly and left the room.

That did put Bucky's hopes down but he probably won't stop. He can't.

"Okay, I'll look into that model Josephine Wyatt and it can't be a coincidence her name is Josephine," Natasha said.

(Time skip)

Natasha sat on a motorcycle taking photos of you and Chadwick going into a known Hydra office building but is under the name R Labs. You went through a metal detector and it went off.

"She's with me. It's her jewelry. Don't you dare search her," Chadwick hissed at the guards and led you off.

You sighed and let him lead as you looked around. You're wearing glasses that have a small camera in them and it's sending the feed to Coulson.

~Flashback~

"Uh, Coulson," Skye said standing before a cryogenic stasis pod.

She uses her sleeve and wipes away the condensation off the window.

"Oh my god," Coulson said.

"That's insane," Skye said.

"We need to get Fitz and Simmons down here immediately," Coulson said.

(Time skip)

"So there was an experiment with Howard Stark and few other scientists and they wanted to see if they could do cryogenic stasis on human being. Therefore Agent Barnes, who's in the capsule right now, volunteered to be the test subject," Jemma said. "The problem is they didn't know how to bring her back safely."

"How old is she?" Skye asked looking inside the capsule.

"About in her early 90s," Jemma said.

"Can we unfreeze her?" May asked.

"We think we can," Fitz said.

"Do it," Coulson said.

"You sure? She'll be coming into a whole new world, Coulson. She might not like it and everyone she knows is probably dead," Skye said really worried.

"Skye, May, find what you can on her and Fitz Simmons, unfreeze the popsicle," Coulson said leaving the lab.

~<>~

"You're not gonna like this," Natasha said putting the photos in front of Bucky on the conference room table.

"Okay, so that's Josephine Wyatt," Clint said taking one of the photos and taping it on the giant whiteboard.

"I did facial rec and the guys she is with is Chadwick Richards. He's the owner of R Labs and is believed to be a Hydra head's right hand man," Natasha said sitting up on the table. "And he loves models."

"Disgusting," Bucky said seeing a photo of you kissing Chadwick.

-

"My boyfriend thinks he knows you from his past," Rachel said coming out of a bathroom stall as you applied burgundy lipstick to your lips.

"What?" You said looking at her.

"I said my boyfriend thinks he knows you from his past," she said.

"Oh. Maybe," you said shrugged your shoulders and played dumb.

She washes her hands and looks at you the whole time. You took off the glasses and started reapplying mascara to your eyelashes. You got close up to the mirror as you did so. She soon left and you sighed relieved that you don't have to deal with her.

"We ran facial rec on her and her name is Rachel Adams though we believe it's alias."

You put the glasses back on and nodded. You left the bathroom.

To be continued?