Unstoppable - B.B.

Coulson always kept who your real father's identity a secret to you. It was a promise he made to him. All you can remember of him was his steely blue eyes and something metallic. It all seems so distant now. You were barely two when he gave you away. It was too risky to keep you at Hydra.

"What's on your mind?" Sam asked sitting next to Bucky with a bag of Doritos.

"Just the date," Bucky said looking out the window of the quinjet.

"What about it?" Sam asked opening the bag. "Is it an anniversary between you and Steve?"

"No, birthday," Bucky mumbled.

"Who's?" Sam asked chowing down on Doritos obnoxiously. "Oh my god! I fucking missed Steve's."

"No, his is July 4th," Bucky said looking at the man.

"Then who's?" Sam asked.

"My daughter's."

(Time skip)

You were struggling. You still are. The opponents just keep on coming. It's a new one each time you win. It's your first undercover mission and Hunter is there as a supportive boyfriend. It's also your 19th birthday. It wasn't how you expected the day to go. Not one bit. Maybe some underage drinking and maybe some cake to go with it but no. You are in an underground fight club just to get in the ranks of this new S.H.I.E.L.D threat.

"Bucky, Natasha, and Clint, go in. Clint you'll be fighting if need be and the other are your back up," Steve said.

They nodded and got out of the black SUV. They're in civilian clothes. Clint happened to go with a red track suit. They went to the underground part of the warehouse.

"Hey somebody is matching you," Natasha whispered seeing Hunter watching you fight and he's wearing a blue track suit with gold rimmed glasses.

"Damn," Clint muttered.

"Woah," Bucky said watching you do the final blow you did.

"Yasss! Honey!" Hunter cheered you on clapping.

"Disgusting pig," Natasha whispered.

"WHO IS NEXT TO FIGHT OUR WINNER?!" The referee asked as Hunter gave you brass knuckles.

"This came in handy for me," he whispered into your ear.

"Fun," You said slipping them on.

"Are there any rules?" Clint asked taking off the jacket.

"No," the ref said and it concerned him.

Hunter gave you a quick peck on the lips and said, "knock him dead."

"Of course baby," you said totally disgusted by the kiss.

You turned around and got into the ring.

"FIGHT!" The ref said.

You did a right hook to Clint's jaw and he immediately hit the floor being knocked unconscious. The whole room went silent and you were kinda surprised at how quick that was.

"Hmmm, that wasn't the plan," Bucky whispered to Natasha.

"I wanna recruit her," Natasha said.

"Then fight her," Bucky said.

Natasha steps into the ring and Clint is pulled out. Bucky of course grabs his fallen comrade and stays in the back.

"You're a decent fighter," Natasha said as you two get into positions.

"Thanks," you muttered not knowing how much longer you can last and Hunter is taken off to the office which exactly what he needed to happen.

"FIGHT!" The ref called and the crowd started cheering and screaming for you to lose.

You make the first punch and she dodges it and punches you in the ribs. You screamed out in pain and she punched you in the face as you go down on your knees. She punched you a few more times in the face as she gripped onto your shirt.

"I can save you from that creep of a boyfriend. Come with me," Natasha whispered and you looked behind you and he's not there.

Your part is finished and you nodded.

"Okay," You whispered not knowing really what to do and she did a fake punch.

You acted as if it was the final blow and fell to the ground.

(Time skip)

Natasha helped you out of the trunk and you are now in the middle of a field. There's a quinjet and you watched as Sam and Bucky help out Clint to the jet.

"This wasn't apart of the plan," Steve said coming over.

"Pfft, you guys put a nineteen year old in the trunk," you said.

"I'll train her," Natasha said excitedly and you know Maria will be pissed as shit at you.

You gave him a stupid smile that Bucky does and you held up both of your thumbs. Steve just sighed and Natasha high fives you. The two help you to the quinjet and you hope to god Maria is there where ever they are taking you.

(Time skip)

Clint glared at you as Bucky wrapped your knuckles in white bandages.

"Where am I being taken to?" You asked quietly knowing Coulson will scold you for going with the Black Widow.

"Avengers Compound," Bucky said.

You nodded knowing there's a 50/50 chance that Maria Hill will be there. Bucky finished patching you up as best as he could and he sat beside you.

"Why so moody, Clint?" Sam asked.

"Cause she knocked him out with one punch," Natasha said from the cockpit.

Sam bursted out laughing and Clint punched him in the stomach.

"Where ya from?" Bucky asked.

"Some small town in Russia that I can't pronounce," you said.

"But you don't sound Russia," Sam said holding his stomach.

"It's called being adopted, num-nuts," You sassed.

"Child," Sam said.

"Old man," you said.

"Ratchet turd."

"Poop eater."

"Nugget thrower."

"Small nads."

"Mini Barney."

"Dumb nuts."

"Mini Metallica."

"Dude, I'm legit 5'8" and you're barely an inch taller than me," you said. "I ain't mini. I'm the whole goddamn package."

"Mini Robo cop," Sam said.

"Oh I see what you mean," Clint said pointing between you and Bucky.

You both looked at them with the same confused look.

"Maria is on the line," Steve said and Natasha put the video call in the back.

The quinjet went onto autopilot and everyone went in front of the screen except you.

"What happened?" Maria asked.

"Clint was knocked out first punch and Nat has recruited somebody," Steve said and you made your way over.

"Hey, Maria, I punched him. You should be proud of me," you said with a grin on your face.

They all looked at you.

"Jayden, how the hell did you end up with them?" Maria asked.

"They put me in a trunk," you said.

Maria took a deep breath to compose herself and the others are confused as hell.

"I'm pretty sure Agent Romanov has taken me under her wing and I also need a ride back to base," You said.

"Who the hell are you?" Clint asked.

"She's Jayden Barnes," Maria said. "Sergeant Barnes's daughter."