Laugh - B.B.

Bucky could never forget your laugh. It was literally music to his ears. No matter what he couldn't forget it. Even after Hydra and all the things they did to him it was forever imprinted in his mind. It got him through it and your voice. It was raspy (like Sophia Bush's) and he just loved it. He could never forget you.

"Whatcha thinking about, Buck?" Steve asked sitting next to Bucky on the bench of the quinjet and he's just staring off into space.

"This voice, this girl —her laugh. I just can't get it out of my head," Bucky said looking at Steve.

"Is her voice all raspy like she forever sounds like she has a cold?" Steve asked.

Bucky nodded.

"If I'm correct, you're thinking of your wife, Charlie," Steve said.

"I had a w-wife?" Bucky asked.

Steve nodded and said, "I would've said something sooner but I wanted to see if you remembered her. I can tell you stories after the mission."

Bucky said, "I'd like that."

(Time skip)

You run full speed at Skye and push her out of the second floor window. You jumped out and the bomb explodes. You and Skye end up in the swimming pool down below.

"WHAT THE SHIT?!" Skye yelled looking at you.

"Sorry," You said chuckling.

You both quickly get out the pool and start fighting big bad Hydra agents just as the Avengers are rolling up.

(Time skip)

"Who brings a knife to a gun fight?!" Skye yelled as she shoots a guy with a knife.

You smirked as the agent has a hand around your throat and pinning you down. You pulled out the carbon fiber knife from the waistband of your skirt and the bad guy has a gun pointed to your head. You stabbed him in the gut and he pulls the trigger. It's a misfire. You pushed him off of you and slit his throat.

"I guess you do," Skye said as you got up.

You throw your knife at a figure you spot in the corner of your eye. Bucky catches the blade in between his index metal finger and middle finger that's metal. You and Skye immediately fight him. You don't recognize him at all and he doesn't recognize you.

Skye gets thrown into a bush as you get punched in your already broken ribs. You cried out in pain but you kept fighting your husband. You punched him in the jaw and he loses a tooth. It's not the front two but one next to it on the right bottom. He spits out the blood with the tooth and you do a high kick to his head. He grabbed your leg last second and punches you in your weak spot on your ribs. He pinned you down onto the manicured grass and puts a gun to your head and it's seeming like everyone wants to do that.

"CHARLIE!" Skye yelled and Bucky stops.

He looked down at you and you looked at his icy blue eyes. He puts away his gun.

"Bucky?" You said.

He felt like his whole world is crashing down at what he almost did. His grip loosened on your wrists and he got off of you. He sat on the grass in front of you trying to process it. Skye is pretty confused but she's fighting bad guys.

You sat up holding onto your side. You carefully placed a hand on his cheek and he looked at you with tears in his eyes.

"I d-don't really remember you," He whispered ever so quietly.

"That's okay," you said giving him a smile. "I remember you."

He practically melted hearing your voice and that smile of yours.