Baby Daddy (3) - B.B.

"Yo, Barney Boy! You got laundry?!" Clint asked coming into Bucky's apartment with a laundry basket.

He went down the hallway and opened Bucky's bedroom door. He goes in and Bucky isn't in there.

"Jesus, his pants are so fucking close to his hamper," Clint muttered to himself and picked up the pair of jeans.

Something falls out of the pocket and Clint picks up. He dropped the laundry basket in shock and he gasped looking at the ultrasound photo.

"Friday, get me Nat here stat!" Clint said. "It's an emergency!!!"

After 15 minutes, Nat comes in with her electrical rods.

"What happened?" Natasha asked expecting Bucky has gone Winter Soldier.

"I found this in his pocket," Clint said showing ultrasound photo.

"So he got somebody pregnant?" Nat asked taking the photo.

"Yeah but who?" Clint asked.

"It can't be Wanda, she's with a weird android," Natasha said.

"Can't be Y/n, she's got a boyfriend," Clint said. "I've seen the flowers she gets at the front desk."

"It must've been one of his last girlfriends," Natasha said.

Clint gasped, "it's you!"

"No, can't get pregnant and we dated for like a second. We didn't even fuck," she said looking at him like he's a dumbass.

"Then it must be the Miranda chick," Clint said.

"Uggggghh I hated her. I wished I could've killed her sooner but she's probably carrying his child," Natasha said.

"We gotta interrogate her," Clint said.

"I don't know if it's a good idea to interrogate a pregnant woman," Natasha said.

"We better go start digging shit on her then. She would've gone to a doctor to get an ultrasound," Clint said. "But I gotta uh finish up laundry."

"Yeah you do that. I'll be in my apartment digging shit up," Natasha said leaving the room with the photo.

(Time skip)

You and Bucky checked out a couple baby stores and just walked out of one.

"Why is everything so expensive? And so tiny?" You asked looking up at Bucky.

"Wait, are you crying?" He asked stopping and looking at you concerned.

"I don't cry. My eyes are just- my eyes are just... watering," you said blinking away tears.

"Oh my god, honey," Bucky said wiping them away and wrapping his arms around you.

"Fucking hormones," you muttered into his chest.

"Let's get you some food, Doll," Bucky said rubbing your back.

You nodded parting away. You stuck close to his side as you both walked down the sidewalk of an outdoor mall away from the tower.

(Time skip)

"It's definitely not Miranda!" Clint groaned.

"Steve probably knows!" Natasha said running out of her room.

Clint of course follows and the two head to Steve's office.

"We need to make calzones like soon," Sam said as Clint and Natasha burst into the office.

"Ummm, we're in a meeting," Steve said folding his hands on the table.

Clint shut the door and locked it. Natasha comes forward and places the ultrasound picture down in front of Steve.