Pretty Boy - S.S.

Sebastian lost a bet with team Iron Man for charity. Therefore, Anthony Mackie, him, and Chris Evans have to take a dance class.

"We're having a few new students join us today!" Kyle, the teacher, said to the room of 50 people as the three come in. "Let's make them feel welcomed!"

Sebastian smiled at you. He thought you were absolutely beautiful. He's also super duper nervous about this whole thing. Chris has taken classes before but that was when he was a kid. Anthony is cocky as hell at the moment to hide his nerves.

"We have Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie and Chris Evans joining us due to the fact they lost a bet!" Kyle said and the whole class clapped.

"Hey, man, you gotta bring it up?" Mackie asked.

"Yes, it's hilarious," Kyle said. "Class, let's show them what we can do!"

———

You stood in front leading the trio of girls and Sebastian only had his eyes on you. The music started playing and you smirked. You danced to the best of the music. It was all muscle memory as you danced to the pop song. Sebastian was amazed the entire time and was captivated by you.

The music stopped and your group took a bow.

"Kyle! We gotta do a dance battle!" One of the guys yelled.

"Yes!" Kyle said pointing to him. "I want Mackie, Stan, and Evans VS Y/n, Abby, and Deja!"

"Oh shit," Evans said.

"Watch your language," you said coming back to the middle of the room.

"Guys!" Mackie said going into a huddle with the two actors.

"What's the song?" Deja asked.

"You'll see."

"Follow my lead boys," Mackie said.

———

Crazy In Love starts playing and you started out first. The girls followed your lead. The song switched to Single Ladies and you and the girls backed up. The boys quickly and frantically did the dance for the song. Everyone was laughing at them.

It kept going on switching back and forth and the pace picked up. By the end of it, Sebastian was laying on the floor breathless and Mackie was just sitting on the floor. Chris manage to still be able to stand. It's only been ten minutes of the dance battle.

"Cleanup on aisle ten," Kyle said.

You chuckled and go over to Sebastian.

"You good, pretty boy?" You asked.

"I'm dead."

"That's real great," you said helping him up.

The class begins officially and everyone does the routine that they learned last class. You helped Sebastian out as best as you could but he's a lost cause. He's having fun though.

———

"I don't think I'll do that again," Sebastian said looking at you.

"Pfft, that was nothing," you said.

"Really?" He asked as the two of you stepped outside in the dark cool night.

"Yeah. I've done back to back shows with JLo nonstop and also with P!NK," you said. "P!NK was pretty fun to work with. She did a lot of aerial shit."

"Wait, you do this professionally?" Sebastian asked.

"Yeah, that class was like full on calculus and all of those people have talent mangers and do it professionally," you said.

"So, I embarrassed myself in front of a bunch of professional dancers?"

"Pretty much."

He groaned looking up at the night sky. You threw an arm around his shoulder.

"Come on, pretty boy, let's go eat junk food," you said grinning.

He just nodded and the two of you went off leaving behind Chris and Anthony.

To be continued?