Late Night Arrivals - S.S.

You sat by the window waiting for your flight to come to see your sister who's just given birth to her second daughter. You haven't yet met the first one yet due to you being in America trying to pursue a career. Trying to live the American dream. It's definitely been hard since you're all alone out in New York but you have saved enough money to go back to Romania.

"I don't think it's coming," Sebastian said looking outside at the dark tarmac and snow falling down.

"You gotta have faith," you said with your thick accent.

He smiled and asked, "mind if I sit?"

"You sure you don't want a chair?" You asked.

"Nah," Sebastian said.

"Sit, băiat (Boy)," you said and he sat down beside you with his back against the window.

"Deci ce te-ai intors in Romania? (So, What has you going back to Romania?)," Sebastian asked.

You turned your gaze from the window and you smiled not believing that he's Romanian.

"Sora mea avea doar un alt copil, (my sister just had another baby)," you said.

"Felicitări pentru a fi o mătușă, (congratulations on being a aunt)," Sebastian said.

"Thank you," You said.

"What brought you to America?" He asked.

You groaned and pressed the back of your head against the glass.

"I'm trying to find that American dream everyone speaks of," you said looking at his steely blue eyes.

"By doing what?" Sebastian asked looking at you.

"By being a chef but I'm waitress at the moment," you said.

"When you do become that chef, let me be your first customer," he said.

"I don't know. It depends on if I do become that world chef," you said.

"You'll get there," he said.

"How do you know?" You asked.

"Well, I guess I have to try your food," he said with a smile on his face.

You smirked and said, "that's if we ever meet again, American Boy."

"Who says we aren't gonna see each other again?" Sebastian asked.

"We'll see," you said grinning.

To be continued?