Scars - B.B.

You wear scarfs and turtleneck sweaters to cover up the scar on your neck. You wear long sleeves to cover the scars on your wrists. The Avengers notice but don't ask since Tony learned that the hard way from Maria Hill. Bucky wants to ask but doesn't seem to know how and he can never seem to be alone with you.

You woke feeling like your throat is being sliced opened. You sat breathing heavily and you took off the turtleneck sweater. You felt around your neck to make sure you weren't bleeding out. You threw off the blankets getting out of bed. You put on high waisted black leggings with mesh cut outs and a black sports bra. You slipped on a pair of black tennis shoes and put on deodorant.

You went down to the gym/training room and wrapped your hands before beating on the punching bag. You kept punching and punching and punching. Your knuckles split and blood stained the wraps and transferred onto the punching bag. You didn't even notice.

Bucky had also woken up from a nightmare in a cold sweat. He went into his bathroom and stripped down. He got into his shower and turned it on. He took a quick shower and went to the training room after getting dressed in black joggers, white T-shirt, and dark blue tennis shoes.

He stops seeing your back. You've got three long scars going down your back at angle caused by a knife. He's also amazed by your body since you almost always wear more baggier clothes and you train by yourself. He's never seen you like this.

Bucky sees the blood on the punching bag and how you aren't showing any signs of stopping or slowing down. It kinda scares him a bit.

"Y/n," he said.

You punched the bag again and stopped after he called your name a second time. You looked at your fists to find the wraps soaked in your own blood and falling apart. Your knuckles are raw and numb. Bucky comes over and you turned with tears streaming down your face.

"Doll, Let's go get you cleaned up," Bucky said carefully taking your hands into his and he saw the scar on your neck and things made sense.

He took you into the common room since he didn't wanna be anywhere near his bedroom and it has a bigger tv. He turned on the lights but had them dimmed and he had you sit on the u-shaped couch. He grabbed the medical supply kit and went back over to you. Bucky put the kit next to you and crouched in front of you.

"Nightmares?" Bucky asked taking your right hand first and began taking off the wraps.

You nodded looking at him.

"Me too," Bucky said softly. "I always have to take a shower and then go into the training room. After that, I have to take another shower cause I'm sweaty and disgusting and Steve gets after me if I don't."

"It's like Steven doesn't sweat," you mumbled and Bucky chuckled unwrapping your left hand.

"He 'glistens'," Bucky said which you smirked.

He cleans up your raw knuckles and he realized you're gonna need stitches which is hard to do on knuckles.

"This is gonna be a bitch," Bucky muttered and got started stitching you up.

"I'm probably gonna rip them out," you muttered watching him be so very gentle with you.

"Yeah, and I'll stitch you back up again, Doll," Bucky said looking up at you.

You blushed and looked away. He smirked and focused back onto what he's doing. Bucky then cleans up the wounds again and bandages them up. He cleans up the mess he made and put away the kit.

You pulled up your Netflix account on the tv.

"Pulp Fiction?" You asked looking back at Bucky who's grabbing snacks and drinks.

"Never seen it, so sure," he said coming over to you.

You both kicked off your shoes and you helped him put the snacks and drinks down on the coffee table. You pressed play on Pulp Fiction. He sat down beside you closest to the corner and he opened the bag of Doritos. You leaned against him grabbing a blanket off the back of the couch and you covered yourself. He put his flesh arm around you and he ate his Doritos.

"That guy looks like Fury," Bucky whispered after you both are about 20 minutes through.

"That's Samuel L. Jackson," you said. "And he has both eyes."

"True and I like how he says motherfucker. It just comes naturally for him," Bucky said.

You bursted out laughing and Bucky chuckled.

(Time skip)

Bucky's on his back and you are at his side tucked under his right arm with your back up against the couch cushions. Your head is on his shoulder and you've got your right arm draped across his chest. Bucky is asleep with you and both your faces are faced at each other. A fuzzy blanket is being shared by the both of you.

It's 7am, the time where everyone starts waking up and making their way into the common room. You and Bucky are sound asleep as Steve and Sam make their way in.

"Damn, I missed Pulp Fiction!" Sam said.

"Who was— never mind," Steve said going around the couch and he sees Bucky and you cuddled up together.

"Wow," Sam said peering over the couch.

"Fuck off," Bucky mumbled pulling you closer.

"Rude," Sam said walking into the kitchen and Steve follows.

More Avengers started waking up and coming into the kitchen. Bucky was able to fall back asleep.

"Hey, can we not bleed out onto the punching bag?" Tony asked walking in. "Also, are you okay?"

Everyone looked around at each in concern. Clint hopped over the couch and ends up on top of yours and Bucky's legs. Clint screeched as Bucky kicked him off the couch.

"Fucking dumbass," you said sitting up and flipping him off.

"I didn't know you two were getting cozy on the couch!" Clint said throwing a pillow at you.

Bucky caught the pillow and launched it back at Clint. You climbed over the couch to see everyone looking at you.

"You okay, honey?" Tony asked pointing to your hands.

You shrugged your shoulders and walked out of the room. Bucky soon followed you grabbing your shoes and his. You stopped in front of your full mirror on your closet. You see all the scars from knives, gunshot wounds, childhood, and just plain old being clumsy. You started feeling self conscious and covered your abdomen with your arms.

"Ya know, I got scars too. I don't like them either," Bucky said placing down the shoes by the door.

He closed the door and you turned around looking at him. He took off his t-shirt and dropped it to the ground. He came closer to you and placed his hands on your hips. You looked up and see the scars around the metal where skin meets metal. You carefully traced it with two fingers and he tensed under the feather touches.

"I wear shirts and long sleeves. I don't go shirtless in front of anyone not even Steve," Bucky said lifting up your chin to look at him. "It fucking sucks when it's so hot and I hate shirts."

"I fucking hate scarfs," you said wrapping your arms around his neck.

You two chuckle and Bucky puts his forehead against yours. You looked at his pink soft lips and he looked at yours. He gently pressed his lips against yours deciding that he should finally make the first move. Bucky cupped your face into his hands making the kiss more passionate and you blushed softly loving his lips on yours.

He parted for air and said, "damn. We should do that more often, beautiful."

You nodded softly and blushed harder. He kisses you again.