Rockstar (3) - B.B.

You all were on stage in a line facing the camera while Cordon explained the game called Flinch. Your hands are trembling and clammy. You so do not wanna play since you're known to get spooked easily.

"I think the first one to go should be James!" Cordon said.

"This should be easy," Bucky said going over to the glass.

He got behind it and you got behind Steve. Cordon and Sam discussed which fruit would be best to use.

"I think a tomato would be good," Cordon said showing Sam the red fruit.

"No, he's seen those coming at him before," Sam said savagely.

The audience laughed.

"Wow," Cordon said.

"Do an avocado. He has to have his avocado toast," Sam said.

"Could you ladies please hurry up?" Bucky asked as Cordon put an avocado into the pipe.

Sam suggestively shoved it down with a stick and Bucky winked at him. Sam then stood beside Cordon who's now holds a remote in his hand.

"Will we ever find out who your girlfriend is?" Cordon asked.

"Dunno but Steve should back the eff off," Bucky said putting his hands in his pocket.

"I can't, she's got a grip on me," Steve defended.

You were gripping onto his bicep for dear life and Cordon opened his mouth wide in shock. He pressed the red button and the avocado shot through and hit the glass protecting Bucky. You yelped. Bucky didn't even flinch. He walked over to Cordon.

"Oh my god, lets get a replay," Cordon said.

The replay showed Bucky only blinking when the avocado came.

"Wow," Cordon said. "let's get a replay on Miss Y/n!"

"Oh no," you said and they showed the clip of you hiding behind Steve and getting startled by the noise of the cannon.

"You poor thing," Steve whispered.

"Samuel and Stephen, get behind that glass!" Cordon said.

"No," you said dreading your turn being last.

Bucky stood by you and wrapped his arms around you.

"It's okay, you'll do fine," he whispered as Cordon awkwardly stood there holding a tomato to the two of you.

Bucky grabbed the tomato and parted away from you. He launched it and the tomato smashed into the glass with a loud thud. The two boys behind the glass screamed holding onto each other. Cordon was in absolute shock and he put his hands on his hips looking at Bucky. Bucky put an arm around your shoulder looking very pleased with himself.

"Does that count?!" Sam asked.

"I think it shows he's got anger issues!" Steve yelled.

"I'm a lovable teddy bear," Bucky said wrapping his arms around you.

The audience laughed and the other two came over.

"Y/n, you're next," Cordon said.

You came forward and Cordon stopped you. A stage hand comes over and gives him a martini glass filled with milk.

"Here, since you're underage," he said.

You're 20 years old. You reached for the glass to take it but your hands are trembling so much.

"Come on, Doll," Bucky said taking the glass with one hand.

He leads you to behind the glass.

"Two hands," He whispered.

He put the martini glass in your hands. You looked up at him worried.

"You'll be fine," he said smirking.

He goes back over to the boys and you looked at Cordon as he's ready to shoot the fruit out of the pressurized air cannon.

"Do you think you'll flinch, darling?" Cordon asked.

You slowly nodded your head biting the bottom of your lip.

"How's being a pop star treating you?"

"I—."

The cannon shoots out an apple and you yelped dropping the martini glass to the ground. You stumbled back and people were laughing. You covered your face and Bucky rushes over.

"Boo!" He said and you let out a squeal.

He chuckled and took one of your hands into yours. He takes you back over and you guys watched the replay. You luckily laughed at yourself.

You guys then performed the song and the audience loved it.