Astronaut - S.S.

Imagine: You're 24. You're an astronaut for NASA. You've been on the international space station for over a year. You dated Sebastian for three months beforehand and you're finally coming back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got off the airplane and see all the reporters and your family. It's 10pm. You come down the stairs slowly making sure you won't fall down.

"How's it like being back on US soil?" A reporter asked as you got to the last step.

"Hang on, give me a sec," you said.

You stepped down onto the tarmac.

"Damn, it feels amazing!" You said which got a laugh from the reporters and your family.

Your mom of course is the first one to wrap her arms around you and she's crying.

"I'm gone for 357 days and I'm already being strangled by my own mother," you said.

She rolled her eyes and whispered softly how proud she is of you. Your dad is next and then your brothers and sister.

"I'm gonna force you to come shopping with me tomorrow," your sister, Jessica, said.

"Pass," You said pushing her to the side seeing Sebastian waiting patiently for his turn.

You quickly go over to him and he meets you halfway. He wrapped his arms around you tightly and you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"I missed you," you mumbled into his chest.

"I missed you too, baby," Sebastian said kissing your forehead.

"Dude, I want a cheeseburger," you said looking up at him. "And donuts. Shit ton of donuts."

He chuckled and pressed his lips against yours. You practically melted into the kiss.

"Damn, I should go to orbit more often if I get this welcome back," You said grinning widely.

"Bring me back a souvenir next time," Sebastian said tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

You smirked up at him.

(Time skip)

You make it to your house and Sebastian leads you in. Your mom is getting your massive German Shepard while the others are getting dinner. You go into the kitchen and empty out your pockets. Sebastian watches you as you look around at your surroundings.

"Is the pool heated?" You asked looking at Sebastian and taking off your shoes and socks.

"I believe so," Sebastian said. "What are you gonna do?"

"Scott Kelly gave me some advice," you said going out to the big backyard.

"Oh my god," he said pulling out his phone and pulling up Instagram.

"I'm really hoping the water is heated," you said looking at the pool as Sebastian starts an Instagram live.

"You should do a flip," Sebastian said.

"I understood that reference," you said facing him and pointing at him. "The Office, right?"

"Duh and I understood that reference. Do a flip," Sebastian said.

"I can't. There's gravity. It will end badly for me," you said.

"I have faith in you, babe," he said smirking and seeing the comments and hearts.

"Pfft, you might have that faith, baby, but gravity is pushing down on me for the first time and you are doing a live stream, Seba," you said as Sebastian came closer.

"Then You should do a cannonball," Sebastian said.

You nodded and turned around facing the pool. You leapt off the edge and jumped into the pool doing a cannonball. He laughed and put his phone down and angled it as you came up enjoying the feeling of water again. He kicked off his shoes and emptied his pockets. He stripped down to his boxer briefs and you hadn't even noticed. Sebastian got a running start and jumped into the pool. You squealed and he comes up for air.

"Hey, astronaut," Sebastian said getting in front of you.

"Sup, Space Nerd," you said wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Do you work for NASA? Cause baby you're out of this world," Sebastian said.

You just chuckled and kissed him. Sebastian put his arms up in victory that the pick up line worked. He soon parted and got out of the pool. He turned off the live stream and hopped back into the pool. He finally has you back.