Save Her (2) - S.S.

"Hey, gotchu a sandwich," Chris said moving Aria's coloring book and putting a plate in front of her.

He sits across from Sebastian who's looking at houses since the apartment burned to a crisp.

"We should go out. You've been stuck in my house for weeks," Chris said.

"I've got Aria," Sebastian said looking at her eating the sandwich.

"Yeah but you're becoming a loner," Chris said. "You need a girlfriend like stat."

"Yeah, Papa," Aria said with her mouth full.

"It's also about time," Chris said. "I know you are still hung up on M-A-D-D-I-E but you need to put yourself out there again."

Sebastian nodded knowing he can't wallow away especially not when he has a 4 year old. It's been 3 years since she died. He's gotta move on.

"Can we see the firefighter?" Aria asked as Anthony comes in through the back door being greeted by Dodger.

"Sure, baby," Sebastian said moving her hair out of her face.

"Ooooooo, I wanna see some fire trucks!" Anthony said excitedly.

(Time skip)

You sat in the swivel chair behind the front desk thinking about what you're gonna make for dinner tonight at your place.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Maya asked coming down the stairs.

"How one might make gourmet dinosaur chicken nuggets," You said.

"You're like a four year old and here comes another with the hot dad which you should totally hit," Maya said making the last part in whisper.

You sat up a bit straighter as Sebastian comes in with Aria and Anthony Mackie.

"Gentlemen," You said clasping your hands together. "What would you think about gourmet dinosaur chicken nuggets?"

Anthony bursted out laughing and Maya just shook her head.

"You're gonna talk about this all shift," Maya said.

"Duh," You said. "I need to know what people think."

"Oh my god— What brings you three here?" Maya asked.

"Is it my bold ideas?" You asked winking at Aria who's holding a handmade card.

"Nope," Sebastian said and he whispered into his daughter's ear. "Wanna go show her what you made her?"

Aria nodded and Sebastian put her down. She runs around the desk as Anthony is asking about the dinosaur chicken nuggets.

"Hey, munchkin," you said grinning.

She hands you the card and you open it putting your elbows on your knees. She drew a stick figure firefighter and you grinned. Her dad of course did the nice handwriting thanking you for saving his little girl. You tried to discretely wipe away a stray tear but they all saw.

"Thank you so much, munchkin," you said hugging her and she wrapped her arms around your neck. "I'm definitely gonna keep this."

"You should marry my daddy," she whispered yelled into your ear.

You chuckled while Sebastian covered his face and Anthony is laughing at his embarrassment.

"There would need to be a proposal first," you whispered ever so quietly into her ear that nobody heard but her. "But before that he would have to help me on my gourmet dinosaur chicken nuggets. Got it?"

She nodded happily looking at you and you grinned.

"Oh, they got something planned," Anthony said.

Aria giggled knowingly and the alarm goes off. You picked her up and stood up. You handed her to Sebastian.

"Gotta go," You said.

"Don't die!" Maya yelled as you ran into the garage.

"Shouldn't you be going?" Anthony asked.

"No, they didn't call the AID car," Maya said. "Therefore, you're stuck with me."

To be continued?