Double Life (3) - B.B.

"This party sucks," Bucky grumbled watching you flirt with some guy you met.

You and him had a fight a couple weeks ago and haven't made up yet.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Natasha asked as she served drinks.

"Dunno," Bucky said looking at her.

"It's a simple yes or no answer, Barnes," Natasha said pouring some Asgardian liquor into his glass. "Are you still with Jordyn?"

"We had a fight," Bucky said taking a sip of his drink.

"So? You love her, that's all that matters. You'll fight again and that's okay but you can't lose her," Natasha said pointing to you.

"You knew?" He asked.

"Yeah, Clint saw the exchange of I love yous when you both came back. He of course told me and you always seem to find your way into her room. You saying her first name gave it away too," Natasha said.

"Does anyone else know?" Bucky asked.

"Just me and Clint. That's all I know of," Natasha said and is pulled away by guy needing a refill. "Go get the girl."

He nodded and downed the rest of his drink. Bucky gets off his barstool and heads across the room to you.

"Excuse me," Bucky said cutting in.

"Uh who are you?" The guy asked.

"Your worst nightmare," Bucky said calmly and he takes off his gloves.

You smirked slightly as Bucky put the gloves into jacket pocket.

"Oh also, I'm her boyfriend so back the fuck off before we have some trouble," Bucky said glaring at the guy and he put his metal arm around your waist putting it on display.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me. You're such a slut," the guy said.

You chuckled holding Bucky back.

"Seriously? You gotta use a derogatory term? In front of a man with a metal arm? He's an ex-assassin. Very skilled at what he does. Also did you know that almost all of the Avengers are in this very room?" You said sarcastically.

The guy stomps away and Bucky gets in front of you. He placed his hands on your hips and pulled you closer. He adores what you're wearing (up top) and finds it quite sexy. You put your hands on his biceps and looked up at him to find he's already looking at you. He flexes a bit which makes you grin widely at your dork.

"Jordyn, I'm sorry that we fought and at times I know I can be a bit much to handle which makes me wonder why you deal with my bullshit," Bucky said.

"Cause I love you, Mr. I-gotta-flex-my-bicep-cause-my-girlfriend-who's-a-ten-out-of-ten-has-placed-her-hands-on-it," You said.

He blushed and looked up biting his bottom lip. You chuckled.

"You're such a dork but my dork and nobody else's, James," you said cupping his sharp jawline into your recently manicured hands that you've got with the girls.

He looked down at you and smiled. He pressed his soft pink lips against your dark red nude lipstick colored lips. You happily kissed him back.

Sam smacks Steve's chest a few times and grabs his face turning it to you and Bucky's corner. Maria was talking with Steve when this happened.

"I thought he was with a girl named Jordyn not Y/n," Steve said confused.

Maria laughed and said, "that is Jordyn. Her full name is Jordyn Jaycee Y/n Y/l/n."