Model (4) - B.B.

You came into your hotel room in Paris and found Rachel sitting on the sofa holding a knife in her hand.

"So, you're actually Y/n Josephine Barnes married to James Buchanan Barnes," Rachel said.

"Ummm, Sorry I don't know what you're talking about," you said looking at the shorter woman.

"I told Chadwick that you work for S.H.I.E.L.D," she said standing up. "His men on their way."

You chuckled.

"Wow, so scary," you said sarcastically dropping your purse after pressing the button on your watch. "Let's have some fun."

-

"MOVE OUT! Agent Barnes has been compromised!" Coulson yelled to his team as he pulls out his phone.

He races onto Zephyr one as he holds his phone to his ear.

"Coulson?"

"One of your agents are working for Hydra. Rachel Adams. Where is she?"

"Paris."

"Shit, she's after one of mine," Coulson said.

"I'll get you backup."

-

You have a cut across your palm, you got one on your cheek, you got them everywhere. You have to admit that Rachel is pretty damn good with those knifes of hers. You can hear the Hydra agents coming.

"Seriously? You don't wanna settle this yourself?!" You asked as the girl has you in a headlock.

"I am!" She said as the agents burst in and you quickly spun around.

She got pelted in bullets and some pierced through you too.

-

"A hotel a few blocks from your location has a S.H.I.E.L.D agent under attack from Hydra. She's been compromised. I'm sending you the address and room number."

"Let's go," Natasha said doing a sharp turn.

The others go flying across the van.

"NAT!" Clint yelled.

"Jesus," Bucky groaned sitting on the floor.

"Hey, we're pretty packed in here enough!" Sam yelled as Natasha speeds down the dark streets.

"Get ready for a fight!" Nat yelled.

(Time skip)

A knife sliced across your abdomen but it's superficial and it tore your white shirt. You gasped feeling the pain. You took a gun off of one of the men and shot him but the bullets are out. You threw at one of them and started throwing punches.

The boys finally bursted into the room as you get thrown through a wall. Sam and Clint started firing their weapons and Bucky went to you. He saw his dead girlfriend on the floor but he could careless cause he sees you.

"Y/n, Y/n, oh my god," Bucky said quickly going over to you and he put your head in his lap.

You looked up at him and smiled.

"I l-like the hair and beard," you said coughing up some blood mixed with saliva.

"We gotta get you out of here, Doll," Bucky said and you nodded sitting up.

He scooped you up easily into his arms.

"Let's get out of here!" Natasha said running in.

"Roof! That's where my team is gonna pick me up at!" You said. "Let's go!"

(Time skip)

"Agent Barnes," Coulson said helping you into the jet with Bucky beside you and the other two follow behind.

You just sighed and said, "I'm glad to be back."

"Coulson, What the shit?!" Clint said seeing his former boss.

Bucky helped you to a seat as Bobbi starts taking off. Daisy comes over with the med kit and you take off your shirt leaving you in a black lace bra.

"Jesus, that's probably gonna scar," Daisy said.

"Pfft, I'm good," you said.

"You flew through a wall," Bucky said looking at you and taking your hand into his metal hand as Daisy starts treating you.

You placed a hand on his cheek and said, "it could've been two walls."

"You buffoon," Bucky said and you groaned.

"You're sounding like my sister," you said.

"I saw her," Bucky said.

"Oh Jesus, I heard," you said. "And that you went grave robbing."

Bucky blushed embarrassed and Daisy just laughed.

"It was all for love, Bobbi! Don't you see the old folks love each other!" Hunter said loudly getting everyone's attention.

"Would you go grave robbing for me, Hunter?" Bobbi asked.

"Yes! I would, love!" Hunter said.

"I actually dug up her grave," Bucky said.

"And it was a bitch! You barely even helped!" Sam said.

Your eyes drooped close and your head fell onto Bucky's shoulder. Bucky looked at you concerned.

"It's just the painkillers and probably the exhaustion," Daisy reassured and put a blanket over you.

"Thank you," Bucky said.

"It's Daisy and it's nothing," she said.

"Bucky," he said.

More?