Love Me - S.S.

"Thank me in your Oscars speech, Sebastian," you said straddling the 22 year olds legs.

"Tell me you love me, Y/n," Sebastian said placing his hands on your hips. "I know you do."

"I love you, Sebastian," you said.

"And I love you too," Sebastian said and he pressed his lips against yours. "I'll always love you."

~<>~

The man you've been trying to catch, Doug Maxwell, a serial killer, is now going after people you love.

"He said he's gonna get the one you love most," your partner, Tori Damon, said. "Who would that be? Is it Jackson?"

"No... it's Sebastian! That son of a bitch is gonna go after him!" You said holstering your gun.

"Yeah, Great, I need a last name and I'm shocked you even love anybody," Tori said.

"Oh fuck off. Stan," You said.

"Wait, Bucky?" Tori said.

"Yeah, I was freshman in college and he was a senior," you said. "But we gotta go get him so he won't be murdered and we can get more movies with Bucky!"

(Time skip)

You heard crashing and glass breaking in the apartment. You kicked down the door and go in with your gun drawn.

"NYPD!" You yelled.

You see Doug about to go after Sebastian again with a gun and you shoot him as he sees you. The bullet goes in between his eyes and he falls back onto the coffee table breaking it.

"What a clean shot," Tori said as you go over to Sebastian who's on the floor up against his kitchen island.

You holstered your gun and crouched down to the man.

"Y/n?" Sebastian said.

"Oh yeah, hi," you said lifting his shirt to see a superficial knife wound from his left shoulder down to his right hip.

"Who is that guy?" Sebastian asked.

"A serial killer," Tori said taking pictures and sending them off.

"And he's dead now," you said.

"It was a beautiful shot," Tori said.

"Thank you," You said looking back at your partner.

"Why did he come after me?" Sebastian asked as you found a towel and put it to the wound.

"To get to me," you said.

(Time skip)

You got into your apartment and you turned on the light. Sebastian followed in closing the door behind him.

"Nice place," He said.

"Thanks, the bedroom is in there," you said pointing to the door.

"Where are you gonna sleep? You said it was a one bedroom apartment," Sebastian said.

"The couch," you said facing him.

"I can't let you do that, Doll," Sebastian said placing his hands on your hips. "We've shared a bed before. We can do it again or I'll take the couch."

You cupped his face and said, "nothing is gonna happen between us."

"No! God, Jesus, I was thinking that we could build a pillow wall or even just cuddle up together," Sebastian said taking your hands off his cheeks and holding them. "Besides I have someone."

"Who?" You asked.

"Oh my god, you're jealous," Sebastian said. "I never thought I'd see you jealous, Y/n."

"I am not!" You defended.

He laughed and said, "and no, I don't have anybody."

"You are a pain in the ass, Sebastian," you said as he leads to you your bedroom.

"But you love me," Sebastian said kissing your forehead.

You rolled your eyes but you know it's true. You still love the giant dork even after ten years and the feelings are mutual.

To be continued?