Alliegance - B.B.

"—By Odin's grace, send m-me a warrior t-to s-save me," Thor groaned out the words to call upon one of Asgard's secret warriors. "A-and my friend."

Hydra has him and Bucky in their grasp. Thor is worried that Hydra will again corrupt him when the words have finally been taken out. Bucky is practically fighting for his life and Thor is being tortured to no end. He's on his knees chained down with alien technology. Bucky is in the corner chained up and he's soaking wet from the water boarding. He only has boxer briefs on. His body is riddled in scars.

Thunder roared and Thor smiled.

"Just survive a little longer," Thor whispered to Bucky as guards come in locking the door shut behind them.

Screaming is heard and then silence. The door comes flying off and hits the wall across the room. You grinned seeing your boyfriend after five long months of him being captured. You were quick to take out both of the Hydra agents with your swords.

"Your majesty," you said freeing him from his shackles and chains that aren't of earth's.

"Thank you, he needs help," Thor said and you gave him one of your swords.

You nodded and quickly came to Bucky's aid. Thor went off fighting other Hydra agents. You carefully took out the chain that's in his mouth acting as a gag. He looked at you and had tears in his eyes.

"You okay?" You asked him softly.

He nodded as tears streamed down his cheeks. You took off the remaining chains wrapped around his body tightly. He sat up a bit more and hugged you as tight as he could. You wrapped your arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"We've gotta get you outta here," you said.

He nodded and you helped him up. Thor came back with a smile on his face holding your sword and his hammer.

"I do not know how to work modern technology," Thor said.

"I do know a few things," you said.

(Time skip)

Steve just kept looking at you with his arms crossed. You're wearing Asgardian armor. You're sitting on the bench in the quinjet with Bucky's head on your thigh unconscious. He's got an IV in and a blanket over himself.

"How did you find him?" Steve asked.

"I didn't," you said.

"Asgard has a lot of what you call sleeper agents. Secret warriors essentially," Loki said.

"And I happen to be one of them," you said.

"How long have you been on earth?" Natasha asked.

"Thousands of years. My job has been to blend in with the people and when the King or any of the royal family needs help, I get called upon like today," you said.

"What do you mean by blend in?" Steve asked.

"She would live a normal Midgardian life, have a family or grow a business or whatever," Thor said.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it," you said. "But I guess I won't be doing that anymore."

"Why's that?" Steve asked.

"I've been found out," you said.

"Are you gonna have to go back to Asgard?" Natasha asked.

"Odin will decide," you said.

Loki immediately looked at Thor.

"Odin is dead," Thor said.

"What about Frigga?" You asked.

"Mother is dead as well," Loki said.

"I'm very sorry about your losses," you said. "I'm glad to have my allegiance to you, Thor."

"Thank you, I think you shall join the Avengers," Thor said. "You would be a valuable member to the team."

To be continued?