I'm Not Sick (2 of I Am Dying) - B.B.

You woke feeling like crap. You know you have whatever Bucky had. You immediately felt like you're gonna puke so you ran out of bed and to your bathroom. You barely make it to the toilet before puking out all your guts.

Meanwhile, Bucky is back at hundred percent and really amped up to do anything. He went to Steve's room to find him asleep. It's legit 4am. Nothing can stop Bucky. It will guarantee that everyone will be annoyed with his good mood. Bucky went off on a run knowing Steve will probably join him within the next hour or two with Sam.

You however, could not leave the toilet. You had tears streaming down your face. Your stomach hurt so much that it was worse than the cramps you usually get on your period. No wonder Bucky thought he was dying. You're also shivering so much that you'll fall over trying to walk on your own two feet. Your nose is running and it's angry and raw. Luckily, you have toilet paper nearby but it's not kind to your nose at all. Beads of sweat are upon your forehead yet you are freezing. You can barely breathe and when you cough, you're afraid you might puke on yourself which you haven't yet.

"Where's Kasey?" Natasha asked looking around the common room. "She's usually in here by now."

"I bet she's dead," Peter said.

Peter already had a rough start today and is feeling a bit negative.

"Jesus, she's probably hiding away from the world and all your negativity, Peter," Sam sassed looking at the 17 year old.

"I'll go check on her," Bucky said getting off the couch.

He headed straight for your room and opened the door forgetting that you actually want people to knock on your door.

"Kasey? You in here?" Bucky asked looking around the room.

He spots a light in the bathroom and the door wide open. He goes over and stops at the doorway seeing you in the state you're in.

"Oh, Doll," he said.

"I'm not sick," you whispered clutching onto your sides.

"Sure, you aren't," Bucky said sarcastically seeing you're really pale.

He comes closer to you and you quickly moved to the toilet and started praying to the porcelain gods. He was quick to move your hair out of the way before you drenched your hair in your own vomit. He held it back and rubbed your back with his flesh arm.

Once finished, Bucky gave you a hand towel and you wiped your mouth. You sat back down on the cold tiles. Bucky turned on your shower and got it to nice hot temperature for you. He helped you off the floor and you looked up at him.

"Let me help you," He said placing his flesh hand on your forehead. "Jesus, you're burning up, Doll. You wearing a bra?"

You nodded and leaned against him with your head on his shoulder. You would question him on why he asked but you're too sick to care or pay attention. He took off your pajama shorts leaving you in your underwear and he tossed the shorts into the hamper. He stood you up a bit and he took off the oversized long sleeved shirt you're wearing. He moved you into the shower and you leaned against the shower wall letting the water hit you.

Bucky realized you're too sick to wash yourself so he stripped down to his black boxer briefs. He got in and you looked at him warily. He pulled you into the water and made sure to get your hair wet.

"You poor thing," Bucky said as you leaned against him and put your head to his chest.

"Fuck you," you breathed out.

He chuckled and grabbed your coconut OGX shampoo. He put some in the palm of his hand and he moved you out of the water. You kept close to him since he's so warm. Bucky gently massaged the shampoo into your hair and you hummed in pleasure. He smirked and rinsed out the shampoo.

Soon enough, you just passed out which didn't faze Bucky that much. He conditioned your hair and finished up the shower quickly. He turned off the water and lifted you up with his flesh arm like you weighed nothing. He opened the shower door and stepped out. He grabbed a neatly folded towel off the counter and covered you. He took you into your room and laid down on your bed. He dried you off as best as he could and then put you under your covers.

"I'm sorry you don't feel too good, Doll, I'll make you feel better like what you did for me," Bucky whispered softly and planted a kiss to your forehead. "Don't you worry."

He went back into the bathroom and grabbed his black joggers putting them on. He leaves your room just as Steve and Natasha are coming to check on you.

"Bucky!" Steve said in a scolding tone.

"What?" Bucky asked confused.

"You took a shower but not in your room. You took a shower in Kasey's room," Natasha said.

"Cause Kasey couldn't even wash herself and needed help. I'll have you know we both were in our underwear in there," Bucky defended.

"Why would she need help?" Steve asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"She's sick, Stephen. She's been throwing up for god knows how long," Bucky said walking past them. "Also, I'm taking care of her so back off!"

(Time skip)

You woke up in a cold sweat and not being able to breathe. You sat up quickly trying to catch your breath as Bucky came into your room with soup, water, and medicine on a tray. He comes over quickly and places it down on the nightstand. He sits behind you and rubs your back as you start having a nasty coughing fit.

Bucky rubbed Vick's vapor rub on your back and you did your chest. You leaned back into him realizing you're wearing his white NASA hoodie that is his favorite hoodie and he doesn't even let Steve borrow it. He's very possessive of his hoodie and his things so it kinda surprises you to be wearing it. He pulls you into his lap and gives you some medicine that Bruce told him to give you.

He had you eat some of the soup he made even though you both are pretty sure that you're gonna throw it up again. After a minute, you ran to the bathroom and Bucky followed you in. He was quick to hold your hair back and keep it away. He rubbed your back and patiently waited.

You finished and cleaned your face. Bucky picked you up off the tiled floor bridal style and you're trembling in his arms holding onto your sides. He brings up back to your bed and he puts you under the covers. He comes around and climbs in. He lays on his back and you place yourself under his arm.

"I don't feel so good, Bucky," you said with tears streaming down your face.

"Shhhhhhhh, Doll, I know, I know," Bucky cooed softly rubbing your back gently with his metal arm.

You buried your head into his side and clutched onto his shirt. He placed his hand over yours and he rubbed circles into the back of your hand. Bucky really adored having you at his side even though he wishes you felt better than how you are now. He also loves taking care of you and he loves when you take care of him cause it shows to him that you actually care about him and his well being.

You soon fell asleep on top of your Bucky.