Stood Up - S.S.

Imagine: Sebastian is waiting on his date that's stood him up on Valentines Day. You're being the third wheel to your two best friends since you've also been stood up by the guy they tried setting you up with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian kept looking over his shoulder hoping his date would show up. His anxiety isn't doing too good. He hopes to god that paparazzi don't catch him all alone in a restaurant on Valentines Day. That's just embarrassing.

The waiter would come by offering drinks but Sebastian would stick with water until his date would show up. He knew at some point he'd be kicked out if he didn't order anything cause there's a line waiting for a table.

You're seated with your friends at a booth with chairs. You're across from the two love birds who are making out. You just patiently wait to be even slightly noticed so that they will stop mouth fucking each other in front of you. You're happy that they're finally together but you dread being the third wheel. A friend of theirs was supposed to come but he won't cause he's with his ex having a little something something.

You've noticed the hot actor guy has been waiting on his date for over an hour. He's been getting pity looks from surrounding tables.

"I'm uh... gonna go," you said to your friends who didn't even hear you.

You get up and straighten your dress. You grabbed your clutch and black leather jacket. You put on your jacket and started heading for the door. But your brain and heart told you to sit down at the table with Sebastian. You sat down.

"Sorry, I'm late," You said to him.

"It's fine," he said playing along.

"Wanna get out of here?" You asked.

"Please," He said and the two of you stood up.

He grabbed his jacket and put it on. He gave you his hand which you happily accepted. You two walked out hand in hand and started walking down the streets.

"I'm Y/n, by the way," you said.

"Sebastian," He said.

"You got stood up?" You asked.

"Sadly yes," he said.

"Me too. I sort of became the third wheel to my friends," You said.

"That's the worst," Sebastian said and you chuckled nodding.

"Yeah, it gets really sad," you said looking at the concrete as the two of you walked. "Hey, you wanna make it not so bad?"

"Sure, Whatcha got in mind, Miss Y/n?" Sebastian asked.

"Shhhhh, it's a surprise Mr. Sebastian," You said smirking and Sebastian could already see himself seeing that smile again.

(Time skip)

"This should be fun," you said helping Sebastian stand up on his skates.

"I don't know, Y/n, I can't skate," Sebastian said.

"I can and I can help you and I will," you said reassuring the man.

You led him out to the ice rink and he held your hand tightly. The rink isn't that crowded due to more people going to the Rockefeller rink instead of the one in Central Park. Sebastian is nervous and worried that the paparazzi might catch him with you and possibly him wiping out on the ice.

You let him stick close to the wall so he could hold onto it if he falls and it just makes you smile.

"How are you good at this?" Sebastian asked as you did a twirl.

"I did ice hockey with my older brothers cause that's all you do in Minnesota," you said looking up at the much taller man than you.

"Minnesota? What brings you to New York?" Sebastian asked looking at you.

"The New York Rangers. I assist the boys and make sure they get to events and places on time and also make sure they don't fuck up the team's image with their stupidity," You said making it near the halfway point from where you both started.

He chuckled and said, "it must be like hockey is in your DNA."

"Yeah, my dad was a professional hockey player and he still is missing some of his teeth. The stories get more dramatic each year," you said moving him slowly away from the wall.

"I kinda wanna hear them then," Sebastian said. "And why are we going away from the wall?"

"I've got you, Sebastian," you said. "If you fall, I fall."

"But I rather you not fall for me," He said.

"It'll be okay. Don't be such a chicken," you said giving him a sweet smile.

He playfully glared at you but he was smiling and he let go of the wall.

"I'm not a chicken," Sebastian muttered spotting a paparazzi behind the barrier but further away and he held onto your hand a little tighter.

"Says the guy with a death grip on my hand," you said.

"Sorry," He said loosening his grip a little.

"It's totally fine," you said picking up the speed a little.

"Woah, speedy, I'm trying to survive this day," Sebastian said.

You laughed and he absolutely adored it. He's so glad that he was stood up just to meet a girl as amazing as you. But since he was staring at you and not at the ground, his skate hits a rock and he comes crashing down. You luckily were able to catch yourself before he brought you down and you just laughed.

"I thought you were supposed to fall with me!" Sebastian said getting on his knees and you got in front of him.

"Hey, it's survival of the fittest," you said holding out your hands to him.

He rolled his eyes and carefully stood up. You skate backwards looking up at him and he skates forward. However, the poor man trips over the same damn rock. You both come down to the ice.

"Oh shit, I just made you fall for me," Sebastian said hovering above you.

You couldn't help but laugh and Sebastian was already finding your laugh super intoxicating. He knew for a fact that he wasn't gonna let you go after this whole night. He could never forgive himself if he did let you go.

You grinned at him and cupped his face. He pressed his soft lips against yours and you happily kissed him back with your cheeks a slight tinge of red. It felt like the world stopped at the moment but literally seconds are passing by and so are other people. The paparazzi of course got some good pictures but you guys didn't even notice.

"Disgusting!" A five year old boy said passing by.

You and Sebastian break apart and start laughing. You both quickly got up and you led him off the ice. You two sit on bench and looked at each other.

"This wasn't such a bad Valentine's Day," He said grinning softly at you.

"Yeah but it would be great to get some food," you said.

"Thank god you agree," Sebastian said.