Naive ♧

Charlie

I patiently waited for the prince to come over... he said I'm not allowed to sleep. I felt really bad for Yoongi. It seems that I failed him and he was pretty bothered when he left. If the prince is really upset about what I did, I would beg him to leave Yoongi alone and just kick me out.

Suddenly while in the middle of worrying over these things, I felt my stomach grumble. It's been hours since I had my last meal. I was so shy during lunch time as I was able to eat with Yoongi's father as well so I just had little food. Now I couldn't stop thinking about the food arrayed on the table a while ago. But I was shunned by the prince and I couldn't even bring food here as strongly opposed by the young monarch.

While waiting for him, I noticed  another glass house, not that far from where my house stood. According to Yoongi, the prince own a green house as he loves to grow flowers and other plants. He's a green thumb just like his mom. He loves growing things.

That must be the green house he was talking about. Maybe I should take a look inside later to forget how hungry I am.

I walked away from the huge windows of my living room, was about to go sit on a couch and almost had a heart attack.

I was surprised of my visitor

I was surprised of my visitor. But where in the world did he enter? At the back door?... a window?

"A secret door you don't need to know."

As if he read my mind, he nonchalantly answered. I froze on my spot. He radiated a strong aura...and I can't take off my eyes from his beautiful face.

I bowed.

"I'm sorry about earlier, your highness...I fell asleep. Please don't blame Yoongi, I mean sir Yoongi for my mistake..."

"Yoongi?

"Yoongi?...why would I blame him? It was your fault."

I bowed again.

"Once again, I'm sorry...it won't happen again."