Stupid girl ◇

Charlie

"The crown prince allowed you to travel as he cannot decline the Russian royals' wishes

"The crown prince allowed you to travel as he cannot decline the Russian royals' wishes. Young lord, it is granted."

He glanced the handsome white haired prince.

"Head adviser Min...I don't have that thing called passport..."

I embarrassingly uttered as the prince of Siberia eyed me in amusement. I wasn't able to meet the crown prince as he was preparing to fly to another country for a monarchial obligation. He left a message and I learned that the Russian prince was serious when he said he's going to invite me to the ball...he even sent his cousin, prince Valery, to come and get me.

he even sent his cousin, prince Valery, to come and get me

"It is not a problem dear. Don't worry about that."

His voice was calm and he always smiled. I bowed to him and gripped the hem of my dress. I feel a little uneasy about this situation. What if the crown prince is against this idea?...and Taehyung...what if he comes back suddenly and didn't find me?...

"Also, a friend named Mi-so is said to be invited. Is she here?..."

I was suddenly elated of what he said. I was really worried about going alone to that ball and this announcement really lifted my mood.

"Y-yes! She's here b-but..."

I glanced back at head adviser Min. Still worried, he slightly nodded his head which made me feel a little better.

But I'm still worried about Taehyung.

"My lady, please do pack what is needed as we will leave in 2 hrs."

I bowed to him and head adviser Min before walking out of the palace's receiving area.

I told Miso about it and like me, she looked confused and disorganized;