Hmpf. ♤

Taehyung

•Taehyung•

I wasn't able to sleep properly because I needed to secure Charlie and her cuffed hand

I wasn't able to sleep properly because I needed to secure Charlie and her cuffed hand. Snuggled closer to me, I can feel her calm breathing on my neck. Morning sunshine completely surrounded the area and I wondered if any of the servants will check the rooms. I'm sure majority of the guests left at dawn and didn't wait for daybreak to arrive.

I pulled up my suit to cover Charlie's bare shoulders before giving her a kiss on her forehead. She's like a baby...sleeping soundly. I once again had a glimpse of her necklace, a coin pendant that signifies the Austrian royals.

It's still surreal... but I'm happy.  All I need now is a confirmation from them. I'm just a little upset on why Seokjin handled this matter so poorly. Even though he didn't want to ruin such occasion,  he should've told me rightaway...

But what about that other princess? Why can she still act as if she's a certified one?...

Could it be that Seokjin hasn't told his parents yet? But as what I recalled yesterday, he said that Charlie needed to wear a different gown that was personally chosen but her majesty Charlize...

I held my neck as this revelation stresses me out. Though I feel relieved that Charlie is indeed my bride, I still feel as though we're gonna face a lot of challenges along the way. Cause if this is real, then the Wangs just painfully lost their credibility. I'm worried about Jackson...

My thoughts were interrupted as Charlie moved and slowly opened her eyes. I wasn't expecting a beautiful smile to welcome me...my worries suddenly disappeared.

"Good morning."

I whispered.

She stretched like a child and rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning your highness.😊"

I held her face and kissed her lips.