The last to know ♤

Taehyung

I watched the intoxicated mistress as she peacefully fell into deep slumber...it's been an hour and I'm still puzzled about what she said earlier. No matter how much I analyze her words...only one thing occupies my mind.

Telling me that she's from the other side, only meant that she's from North... and nowhere else. I sighed at the thought.

What if?

Dead parents?
Was taken care by an aunt which I have never seen before...

From China? a place where defectors usually end up after escaping the other side...

Yoongi didn't actually provide sufficient information regarding her background...where did she graduate? Homeschooled? What really made me suspect more is her innocence...over normal things. Who would be this naive? Unless she came from very isolated places like in North Korea...

I remember when she openly defended North Koreans when I stated my opinion that day...she sounded so sure about her words.

Are all of these coincidental?

But Yoongi wouldn't surely allow this. He knew quite well my stance towards people from the other side...

Unless he himself was tricked as well and he believed so much in her.

Made sense.

What I discovered painfully had me in two minds.

I could and would never relate myself to a person behind our country's borderline. No matter how madly in love I am...I can immediately cut ties.

I should confront Yoongi about this. I hope I'm just imagining things...I hope Charlie was just too silly and she just made it all up...

I wish I didn't let her drink to the point she had me under a serious mind battle.

I'm sorry Charlie, but I will not yeild to a North Korean defector...so you better be not one.

--♤--

"What happened?..."

Hoseok carefully took Charlie from my arms;

"She got drunk. Let her sleep and inform a servant to assist her to bed..."

He smirked at me.

"That's not my job dude. Like you can just tell Yoongi to do that."

WTF. the disrespect...

 the disrespect