Breathe ♤

Taehyung

Every single night and day I spent with her was glorious and also a torture. After telling her about how I feel, she no longer refrained herself from embracing and openly showing her affection towards me. The doll, which used to be a replacement for me isn't no longer needed as much. I spend most of the time with her in secrecy.

"Look, look! We can also see the city from here 😄"

She exclaimed excitedly as I brought her to the roof top of my house. I adoringly watched her small mustard dress sway with the cool breeze of spring under a sunny yet chilly afternoon. The hem of her cotton dress gently fluttered giving me a sight of her  slender yet flawless upper thighs...and the enticing satin undrgarment.
She was too comfortable in my presence that she was quite unaware of her effect on me as a man. Even at the slightest view of her cleavage completely drives me insane.

Until when can I hold this urge... I don't know and I'm going mad.

"Your highness, it's really nice here

"Your highness, it's really nice here . 🙂☺ I saw a plane. 😄"

I couldn't join her merriment. Especially when one of her dress' thin strings, sensually slid down, off her shoulder...and she dared to smile like she doesn't look quite tempting right now.

"Your highness? Something wrong? 😮"

I furrowed my brows and beckoned her.

She obediently followed.

She tilted her head in wonder as I didn't do anything but stare at her

She tilted her head in wonder as I didn't do anything but stare at her .

"Come here."

I pulled her to my embrace and trapped her between my legs. Without another word, kissed her passionately. A kiss, sending her unspoken messages about how much I wanted to make love to her...

I guess she caught the message as she allowed me to be more a little aggressive as I could never deny from the way I ravished her neck and fondle her behind, how badly I craved for her body and soul.

I stopped and lovingly gazed at her. Still, no words...

I led her back inside

I led her back inside...she allowed me to.

-♤-

As we ended in my room, I didn't refrain myself from undressing her while I shower her with my hungry kisses. My breath hitched at the sight of her, completely barenaked right before my eyes. Her cheeks flushed that the soft crimson color reached her neck, to the creamy fair slope of her supple breasts.

As I succeeded undressing myself, I gently laid her on my bed and kissed her. Her soft body beneath me trembled as out torso touched. I carefully supported my weight with my arms as I don't want to crush her underneath. I ravished her neck, her breasts that every part of her body that my lips traced, soft pleasured whimpers escaped her bruised lips. Soft supressed moans which insanely turned me on.

After I marked every inch of her body, I gently helped her open herself for me. As much as possible, I want to make sure that I won't hurt her that much. If I won't restrain myself and do as I wish, I could break and traumatized her. I kissed her as I softly caressed and gently slid one finger inside her...she flinched and held my arms. Eyes dilated and a little mortified.

"Relax, trust me..."

She was so tight that I needed to be really gentle that even though I can tell that she's ready, I still couldn't assure that she's ready for me.

From one finger was two and from slow, my speed increased.

To see her already pleasured from what seemed to be a mere preparation for the real thing, gave me a serious hard on. Her soft moans, the way she gripped my arms and called out my name truly drove me insane.

I positioned myself in between her legs and started off with a gentle yet full thrust. Her breath hitched as I claimed her. From the way she bit her lower lip I knew it was painful. I felt the rush of blood and her arduous adjustment over my length and my size.

I pressed my lips on the back of her ear and whispered;

"Am I hurting you...do you want me to stop?"

I felt her hand on my cheek and responded;

"No...I want the prince to make love to me."

With her permission, I continued and indulged in what I've longed for. To feel her... for her to be completely mine.

We were so lost in the throes of lovemaking that we both didn't stop at once not twice but again and again...reaching our high over and over again.

It was intense it was so gratifying and...beautiful. 

So satisfying.

By her being fully mine, how in the world could I still let go?

I didn't even consider taking her with either of us protected. It was just like how a couple in love would do. For how many times I have filled her, I didn't even once worry.

Traces of love making slowly faded. Now comfortably settled,  with her in my arms, in such an exhausted state. Yet, I'm wide awake as I watch the sun slowly descended into hiding.

I made love to her while the sun was still shining brightly...not even once I did to any of my mistresses.

Also, I made love to her in my bed.

An insult to the princess who is bound to marry me...

I don't care.

Charlie is my princess.

I can make love to her anytime of the day here and I won't get tired of it...

Never.

I pulled her close to my arms and whispered;

"사랑해. 오직 너."

(I love you. Only you)

"I love you too...Taehyung."

•♤•