Formality ♧

6 months after... (Autumn)

•Yoongi•

Looking back... the moment we arrived to Korea the younger prince appealed to his parents to let go each of his mistresses. He was so composed yet so sullen about it and the royal family gladly favored his decision.

Because of that, Miso and I are officially dating.

He requested the paramour lane to be demolished...and so it happened. The white houses which used to stand in a single lane are now memories and just a row of newly planted trees...but one house remained.

The tiny white house from a distance.

The prince is quite fond of gardening. He would inspect every botanical specie, every single day and stay at the second stair of her empty white house now filled with his favorite Juliets.

He would linger there for hours, waste his remaining free time.

He would silently cry.

The way Charlie left her house remained the same. Even the doll,  Tata was still neatly seated on her bed. Her clothes...her organized vanity table...

Everything.

Until one day...he stopped visiting the tiny white house.

The Korean and Austrian monarchy made a silent truce by not interacting for a while. But after the tension died, The Austrian royals sent out a formal apology letter to his majesties and promised to visit before the season ends to discuss the marriage between the two countries. The Korean royals formally and gladly agreed.  When the prince was informed about this matter, his face was unfathomable and he seemed pretty disinterested about it.

For 6 months he was busy and focused majority of his time to his monarchial obligations. When Charlie was formally introduced, he didn't send out his congratulations not even gave the princess a quick glance as she was all over every huge screen in the city that day.

She was all over the news.

Charlie compared before, is more beautiful and lady-like now. Simply irresistible. The Korean prince even made a face when a news about young princes from European Countries were charmed by the long lost princess and are appealing for courtship. Even the youngest, prince Herbert of Belgium, who only turned 11 this year announced his admiration towards Charlie.

In spite all of this...

I noticed Charlie being completely composed. But her eyes were nothing but sadness.

The Prince, in a short span of time matured and turned out to be a person I never imagined him to be... at least not rightaway. I couldn't even remember when was the last time he made fun of me. The playful, whiny brat yet kind and supportive prince I know is already gone.

Tomorrow, the princess will once again step into this territory. I wonder how will the prince handle seeing her again for the first time.