Sweet escape ♤

•Yoongi•

"Today's itinerary your highness, a quick visit to the newly relocated orphanage from Daegu, luncheon with the Thai prime minister Mak, ribbon cutting for the city's second public library...uhm..."

I swiped my screen but he cleared his throat.

"Cancel everything after that."

I paused for a while and eyed him. His eyes sternly set on me. I glanced over my pad and checked, just to find out that he is already free from 3 pm onwards.

"There is nothing to clear, your highness. You are free this afternoon, onwards."

He suddenly arrayed his famous boxed smile.

"Good. I get to spend some time with the princess."

I suspiciously eyed him and crossed my arms.

"Your highness, please be advised that you are not allowed to take the princess in your quarters."

Usually, when I remind him about it, he gets pretty annoyed. But now, as I did a repeat, he just smiled and nonchalantly waved his hand.

"You can take a break as well adviser Min." 

I smiled wryly.

"Despite the free time, I should be by your side, your highness."

He arched his brows.

"It wasn't a suggestion adviser Min. It's an order."

I heaved a sigh. I know what this little fucker is up to. I swear to God if Hoseok's men allowed him to sneak Charlie inside his quarters, I'll skin him alive.

"Understood your highness. But please be aware of the royal protocol."

He smiled. A sly one.

"I'm not going to take her inside my quarters, Yoongi. Relax."

I sighed in resignation.

"I hope you'll be true to your words,your highness."

"Don't worry."

--♤--

Charlie

The prince wasn't able to join me from breakfast to lunch time. I was only accompanied by my assistant and I tried inviting the mistress, Hebe- that no matter how awkward it would seem, I tried my luck approaching her. For a couple of times, I tried being friendly...and within those times, she was able to politely decline or avoid me. She always had a reason for retreat. My assistant Rina, was obviously disrelished about it.

I was about to walk back to my designated quarters when someone quickly pulled me to the side. I quickly noted his scent.

"Y-your highness!"

"Shhhhh..."

He looked around and gave me a handsome smile.