Defiant ◇

Taehyung

I was given 2 days to stay and finally leave the Russian royal territory. My parents bid the royals a proper farewell but still, a huge wall was placed between us and Austria. My father comprehended everything in a different light and trust is something we all value in this alliance. Although Austria is a strong link, my father still sourgraped of the fact that his majesty Maximillian, most importantly his son, didn't confide this matter to us immediately. That everything was found out because of me. I guess people are really different when it comes to beliefs. The Austrians are quite conservative and cautious of such matters but we, Korean royals, are the straight forward kinds. We don't like complications being prolonged. We want to deal with problems as quick as possible.

It was insulting for him that we were set aside of the given problem when we actually play a vital role to the person involved.

The princess shall be married to Korea. I guess it's just normal that my father will feel upset.

Also, before he left, I was informed by Yoongi in secret that Charlie will no longer step inside the Korean palace as she is already considered a specified person of importance. The Korean royalty has ordered her exile not just from the palace as well as the country. Avalanche clicked his tongue as he learned this protocol as well. He said;

"I don't want to think that your father is subtly provoking the Austrians to cut ties with you. I'd say...it's gonna be a dreadful move. Especially if uncle Max had taken that protocol seriously. Not to rain on your parade but there is a huge difference between strong allies and unassailable comrades. Austria is one of us...and don't forget that Germany is under Austrian royalty."

I bitterly smiled

I bitterly smiled.

"I hope not. Not to offend you but I'm not worried about some alliance shit. I'm worried about the woman I love."

What I said made him shush.

"I love her and I only wanted one thing. The day after tomorrow...I don't know if I'll ever see her again..."