I promise! ♤

Taehyung

I stayed awake and just watched her sleep. I love watching her when she's asleep...like a baby stuck in a captivating woman's body. I gently pushed a few strands of her soft hair away from her face, causing her to move a little. She was about to turn on her other side when I stopped her with a smile. Her brows furrowed at first then just continued sleeping. After a little while, I heard cute whistle-like noises coming from her.

Even the way she was snoring is cute. 

Suddenly, I didn't want to leave.

I just want to stay like this with her, the whole day...

But I can't.

I glanced over my phone's screen. 5:47 am. I gently took my arm away underneath her head, careful not to wake her up and gave her butterfly kisses on her face, shoulder to her back. I slowly pulled away from her, wore my robe and silently walked my way to the bathroom.

•••

It took me a little while under the shower. Being drenched by the lukewarm water is such a relaxing feeling that contemplating about things is automatic.

She'll be alone for days...or weeks if I were suddenly summoned to Russia rightaway.  An idea suddenly made me smile.

Miso.

I'll order her to return in the palace immediately to accompany Charlie. That way she won't be that sad until I return from Austria. 

I stepped out of the my huge bathroom to find her missing. I went on the other balcony and found her there...

 I went on the other balcony and found her there

"Psssst."

Wearing one of my robes, she was looking at the view of the palace under the morning sunshine. I quickly paced to where she stood and gave her a peck on her head. She then turned around and faced me in a sad expression.

 She then turned around and faced me in a sad expression