Officially Korea's; Officially MINE ♤

Taehyung•

"W-wuh-wait...your highness..."

Charlie stopped receiving my kisses and took time to catch her breath. We're at an empty hallway when I couldn't resist her and aggressively pinned her on the lavish carpeted wall of the Wintour's classy villa and kissed her. What put Charlie to a stop is when I slid my hand inside her dress, under her satin undies. She worriedly looked around;

"Servants could just be around."

I chuckled and drew my face closer. On her ear I whispered in a deeper voice;

"So? Let them watch."

She smiled but her eyes were in disbelief

"Your highness?..."

I took one of her dress' shoulder laces and began pulling it, making her chuckle in surprise. She immediately held it firmly to a stop just before the thin straps that holds together, unknot.

I smirked at her, as she began to walk backwards, away from me. Trying to properly tie her dress laces, while staring at me with a judging yet beautiful smile.

"Stop smiling like that. Do you know how much self control I had to put up with before I married you? You haven't really seen a side of your husband that will make you crazy. Do you know that?..."

I delivered in a deep voice as I followed her.

She slowly continued walking like I know for sure, anytime, planning to run away from me. A trait she always does whenever she feels like she's going to end up in my bed. She knows exactly how to tease me. She playfully turned her back on me, while still fixing the lace of her dress and began walking away while I silently trail her. Our walk to the silent hallway was like a lovely walk in a park. With our playful minds, this kind of scenario always happens and I know where it will surely lead us.