Monstress ♤

•Yoongi•

"It appears that the mistress is allergic to peanuts."

I relayed to the prince as they were all stationed to the main house's living room. Charlie's anxious demeanor turned worse but she confusingly eyed Rina.

"There weren't peanut cookies served earlier adviser Min... h-how is it even possible."

"But Charlie, were you aware that she is allergic to nuts?"

She shook her head and exchanged glances with her assistant who shared the same confused reaction.

The prince sighed;

"The kitchen staff even the chef are aware of this. So how would a few peanut butter cookies appeared in there?"

I crossed my arms and bored my eyes on the princess who was nothing but antsy. Charlie would never do such a thing, more on that she's unaware of the mistress' situation. Rina, the assistant wouldn't really care about this either.

Unless the mistress intentionally sabotaged herself for attention.

Little does she know that I had her background checked 'furtherly' as she grew up in a baronial way as well but her attitude is unfortunately questionable.

She's got 'attitude'

A distasteful one.😑

If it isn't for the problem that is foreseen right before the decision to have the Austrian princess to be engaged to our next successor, she won't be needed here.

She has a vital role to play. She's not just some mistress. She's something else.

"She needs to be careful and please always remind the kitchen staff about it. She can't be sick. We all know that."

Charlie eyed the prince beside her, who automatically glanced back at her. Silently asking for an explanation about his statement. But the prince said none and instead released a sigh. Then her eyes drew on me...

Like the prince, I remained silent. From the way his majesty's words were delivered, he seemed to be very worried about the mistress...making the other contemplate about it. Evident in her huge twin pools.

We were interrupted by Namjoon's arrival which instantly brought a smile to our faces. He bowed;

 He bowed;