Heartbreak ♧

•Yoongi•

I excused  myself and never told anyone about going out with somebody. Somebody who isn't supposed to be with me. I can't believe I agreed on her foolish reward for looking after Charlie a few days ago. Still the same demeanor, she couldn't look at me and not address me in my name.

"You're late!"

She bowed a couple of times;

"Sorry! Miso asks forgiveness..."

Despite her worried tone, her smile was bright.

"Ahhhsh. Don't smile like that. Back in the day, if we were caught dating, considering you are one of the prince's mistresses, we'll both end up headless."

Her smile suddenly turned into a frown.

"Two hours and we're done."

I walked ahead while she silently trailed me.

"Yaah. Where is this near café you're talking about?"

She walked past me in an awkward way not looking where she was going. Thank God I was quick as I was able to drag and save her from a vehicle that was passing by. I needed to pull her with such force that she ended in my arms. Face buried on my chest, I can feel her sniffing on me.

Wtf.

And when she looked up, I was looking down at her. Our eyes locked...until she flinched and yelped.

Suddenly covered her face.

What the hell...

She slowly stepped away from me, still head down and moved aside. Then bowed.

She really couldn't take looking at me. 😑

She then continued walking and I just silently followed her.

At the café, she took our orders and...