Whatever ♤

Yoongi

"No snacks for you and since...we found out that it was you who brought the alcohol and trespassed the prince's cellar without consent, you're not allowed to leave your... quarters."

I dragged the last word as I observed the overtly passive mistress. I wasn't even sure if she was listening. She was informed about the other mistresses' temporary exile. The idea probably made her sad and upset.

"Also...the prince asked me to return this to you. From now on, never decline his calls and that's an order."

I firmly delivered as I handed her Tata, the doll which completely resembled the prince.

She took it and carelessly placed it beside her.

"Charlie. You cannot display that kind of mood in front of the prince. You are not allowed to. I know you're upset but you do know well that not following rules in this terrain has consequences."

I hissed.

I sighed exasperatedly as she refused to acknowledge what I reminded her. She wasn't even looking at me.

"Stay behind the yellow line. Every meal is limited only for an hour."

I was about to leave when she faintly called out my name.

"Adviser Min,"

I quickly looked back.

"Until when should I stay here? "

For a moment I deliberated whether she was asking about her punishment or her actual stay in the palace.

"Only a few days, Charlie."

I responded in a soft tone as I noted how sad she looked like.

"No adviser Min. Until when should I stay before I could finally leave the palace?..."

For a moment, I was speechless.

--♤--

The prince slightly nodded his head as I politely signaled him to talk. He was sitting and having tea with the Austrians and the way I see it, the princess and him really do get along pretty well. He excused himself and the princess followed him by sight with a beautiful smile on her face.

I walked ahead to a part where we are not seen, while we left the siblings in silence.

I sighed before I delivered what I was told by the confined mistress.

"Your highness, Charlie is inquiring about...when she could leave the palace."

My statement didn't just fade the prince's smile but his face morphed into a face I haven't seen in a while. Sadness and fury...confusion.

"She wants to leave?"

He asked in such a condescending tone.