Chaos ♧

Taehyung

Charlie was still a little salty when I walked her to her room. I told her that I'll be picking her up after an hour so we can go together for breakfast. She was obviously  reminded of what happened between us last night when I openly scolded her in front of that...fake princess.

When I asked for a kiss, she turned her back on me with that cute smol pout and her glare which only appeared adorable instead of intimidating. An angry Charlie is like a tiny cute kitten asking for a fight. All you can do is stare and bust her with endless 'Uwuuuuus'.

"Why are you laughing your highness

"Why are you laughing your highness. 😡"

"No-nothing...cause you're so UGH! Why did you poke me?? Hahaha"

I teased her. A sarcastic comeback which I got from Avalanche whenever he feels like the punch you gave him isn't strong enough. She actually 'punched' my arm and seriously angry now. Her face blushing and truly annoyed.

Once again I tried to embrace her but she pushed me with her tiny hands and frame. 

"Okay baby, I'll see you in an hour

"Okay baby, I'll see you in an hour. Okay."

"Hmmmpf."

She closed the door.

I stood there for quite a while and contemplated about how will I be able to open this up later...this situation must be addressed. I can't wait any longer and if Seokjin has other plans on revealing this to us, the Korean royal family, then so be it. I will not let another day pass by without Charlie being known for who she really is.

It still hurt that he, Seokjin
didn't openly tell me when I could've understood the situation. He was obviously protecting his family and their 'mistake' on choosing Austria's second born...but my point is he should've told me.

I guess there's no use crying over spilt milk and...I'm just happy. There's nothing else to say.

But I won't let that impostor get away from what she did to Charlie...